Guy thinks he's getting ripped off...(UPDATED!!!)

So, what happened?
hu.gif

I am new to the chicken world but I would say that is really cheap!! I was looking for laying hens and they were anywhere from 7 to 18 dollars per bird. I have since decided to go with babies.

big_smile.png
After taking a short trip to Albuquerque to see a good friend of mine and thinking it over, I have decided not to sell my chickens yet and hope that the feds don't find me out. I LIKE my chickens afterall and when I called him yesterday about the chickens, he said that he wasn't interested in the babies and wondered why I didn't want to sell. I told him that I wanted to keep them and may sell them in the future and that the price would be around 10-15 bucks per hen and he didn't like that. Oh well for him! I'm sure that I could find a good buyer and with other chicks in the brooder, and others in the bator, I'm sure that I could find buyers for ALL of my hens later on...at least the ones that I can't keep due to county regulations. *sigh*

ONE DAY I WILL HAVE MY MINI-FARM AND WILL HAVE ALL THE CHICKENS I WANT! BANTAMS, LAYERS, ETC!

Bottomline though is that I didn't sell them and they're still with a loving owner who KNOWS how to take care of them.

Back
Top Bottom