Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
Well, I held the lid and it got down to 85°, and then I started to get bored, lol. So, maybe it has to be that cool for a certain period of time, 10 minutes or something. It took 30 seconds to get back to 99.5 from 85. It's doing so good though. Here's my Magicfly on lockdown (as much visibility as possible) vs the Nurture Right. It's like night and day!
20200522_101050.jpg
20200526_114232.jpg

Well, I held the lid and it got down to 85°, and then I started to get bored, lol. So, maybe it has to be that cool for a certain period of time, 10 minutes or something. It took 30 seconds to get back to 99.5 from 85. It's doing so good though. Here's my Magicfly on lockdown (as much visibility as possible) vs the Nurture Right. It's like night and day! View attachment 2160870View attachment 2160871

Oh, it was open for an hour I think, lol. It may have even been because it was hanging up the turner of something, that would make sense because it doesn't go berserk when the incubator is open and I'm candling eggs.

Oh, it was open for an hour I think, lol. It may have even been because it was hanging up the turner of something, that would make sense because it doesn't go berserk when the incubator is open and I'm candling eggs.
Yeah that might have been it. I'm kinda excited to try the led on top, it's super bright. Waiting for it to get dark. Fingers crossed I don't throw it on the wooden floor! Lol

That's pretty good. I love it so far.
I LOVE how whisper quiet it is.
You know, I did hear mine make a crazy alarm beep once but I wasn't in the room and when I went in there I realized it was probably because I left it cracked open. It's the only time I've heard it though and I wasn't even in there to know which incubator it came from, I just assumed it was from the open one. lol
So far I haven't heard the alarm. Will probably jump out of my socks when I do.

Well, I held the lid and it got down to 85°, and then I started to get bored, lol. So, maybe it has to be that cool for a certain period of time, 10 minutes or something. It took 30 seconds to get back to 99.5 from 85. It's doing so good though. Here's my Magicfly on lockdown (as much visibility as possible) vs the Nurture Right. It's like night and day! View attachment 2160870View attachment 2160871
You said you just got it, right?
I just got mine 2 weeks ago and it's a different model. I know CluckNDoodle knows all the variations but the one I have has even more clear plastic. The white top part is smaller.

You said you just got it, right?
I just got mine 2 weeks ago and it's a different model. I know CluckNDoodle knows all the variations but the one I have has even more clear plastic. The white top part is smaller.
Yeah, I got it yesterday, lol. Do you have your instruction manual? It says the version on the top. Mine says version 3. What does yours say? It's in the upper right hand corner. That one is version 4 I think? It's the newest model.

Back
Top Bottom