Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
So, unfortunately it quit at some point yesterday or last night, today I don't see the blastoderm or an embryo. I have a back up in the shell in the incubator still, I'll probably put it in the cup tomorrow. I think I messed a few things up because this is all a first time thing for me, lol. I had dripped some egg white on the shell the other day on accident, I think bacteria got in.

In the middle of what part?
Can you point to where you are seeing red?
It was inside the blastoderm thingy. My sister's has a ton of rings and little red dots all over. I'll try to get pics of it in a bit. My take two half shell chick is going in in a little bit. I incubated this one for three days first, so there should be a viable embryo.

Update!!!
We have a baby!!!
Day 5! We can visibly see the heart beating! It's hard to capture what I'm seeing with a picture, but here are a couple. The spine and heart were visible, and I could even make out the eye! Also, my sister will be mad if i don't add that this is her egg. Lol
Here it is
IMG_20200515_100008_01.jpg
IMG_20200515_100017_01.jpg
IMG_20200515_100012_01.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom