Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

Oh perfect! I just noticed that my lil' Poncho (Ponchi) was acting 'off' so when I was getting some fresh straw for the ladies I heard someone scream and it honestly frightened me to death.. turned out it was Ponchi who decided to set without telling me right.. above... the barn door... (Which is more then 15 feet high) Ain't she swell? :th Well me using my ninja skills climbed over to her and found 9 eggs under her. 2 looked freshly laid. 4 were are starting starting to form, and 3 are rotten. Now the thing is we haven't had any roosters for over 2 weeks for sure-well we DO have have an EE rooster (Duck) whose over four months old but I SWEAR! he is The biggest wimp ever! he wont even mess with my bantams but i guess we'll see. If the chicks have pea combs then Duck's busted. If they have feathered legs then its from our lil brat banty roo we got rid of over 2 weeks ago...We'll see!

O Yes you can.
We believe in you.

:thumbsup

I want to set...

But I cant :hit

Sorry. :hugs

Oh perfect! I just noticed that my lil' Poncho (Ponchi) was acting 'off' so when I was getting some fresh straw for the ladies I heard someone scream and it honestly frightened me to death.. turned out it was Ponchi who decided to set without telling me right.. above... the barn door... (Which is more then 15 feet high) Ain't she swell? :th Well me using my ninja skills climbed over to her and found 9 eggs under her. 2 looked freshly laid. 4 were are starting starting to form, and 3 are rotten. Now the thing is we haven't had any roosters for over 2 weeks for sure-well we DO have have an EE rooster (Duck) whose over four months old but I SWEAR! he is The biggest wimp ever! he wont even mess with my bantams but i guess we'll see. If the chicks have pea combs then Duck's busted. If they have feathered legs then its from our lil brat banty roo we got rid of over 2 weeks ago...We'll see!

Can't wait to find out who's the daddy.

Sure you can!
nope, bators not here
Just Do it! (I'm going to market that saying!) :lau
pretty sure you are already infringing on someone....

Sure you can!
nope

But the good girl part of me is saying behave :lol:
:smacktell her to be quiet!!

I try, I really do. I will see what's out there egg wise, so I will be a maybe for setting some eggs :)
pretty sure you have cute polish dont you??

O Yes you can.
We believe in you.
nope

Of course! :ya :pop
mine too!!
Oh no, I have call ducks due on the 3rd, and more due... um... crap.... I forgot what day I set them! about a week after that. Might have to do another round of frizzle cochin eggs by then.
YAYYYY!!!
Hopefully it's the one that is still around.
Poor littles may never get to meet their real one if it is the "other" daddy.
How say would that be?
:hit
ROFL!!

NEW RULE!!
one chicky from each hatch must be named Liz, it is MY birthday :plbb

Back
Top Bottom