Harry Potter - THe Deathly Hallows

It was SO good! You could hear the entire audience let out a loud sigh at the end of the last scene. No one was ready for it to end. Best Harry Potter movie so far. They did a fanastic job.

Quote:
I will be also TODAY. Bee I never pictured you as a potter fan.

It's funny how many folks "picture" me in one way or another!
lol.png
TanksHill said she couldn't picture me as someone who worried about how their hair looked and you can't picture me as a Harry Potter fan......I will be the first to tell you that people have been trying to pigeon-hole me into some certain picture they could understand for as long as I have been alive~ and no one has accomplished this yet!
wink.png

I have read all the Potter books at least 3-4 times, was really disgusted with the new Dumbledore actor~NOT a good fit~, love the movies and am sad they are ending.

I also love Lord of the Rings and had read the series many times before they were ever popularized into a movie.
big_smile.png

It would really be neat to meet in person all the people I meet on these forums and see if our pictures of each other even vaguely match up!
smile.png

Quote:
New dumbledore sucks.

I'm super glad to hear they even remotely did the books justice. I want to go really bad....but I hate the crowds. Tough decision ....

Quote:
I have lost track of how many times I have read the series, though I am reading The Deathly Hallows again. I agree, I did NOT like the new Dumbledore either. I tried, but I just didn't care for him.

Even Richard Harris wasn't going to do it until his granddaughter told him she'd never speak to him again if he didn't take the role! I think I read that McKellan turned down the role out of respect for Harris, who was his friend. I like Gambon; he was a little screamy in GoF, but I think he grew into the role nicely.

Quote:
I will be also TODAY. Bee I never pictured you as a potter fan.

It's funny how many folks "picture" me in one way or another!
lol.png
TanksHill said she couldn't picture me as someone who worried about how their hair looked and you can't picture me as a Harry Potter fan......I will be the first to tell you that people have been trying to pigeon-hole me into some certain picture they could understand for as long as I have been alive~ and no one has accomplished this yet!
wink.png

I have read all the Potter books at least 3-4 times, was really disgusted with the new Dumbledore actor~NOT a good fit~, love the movies and am sad they are ending.

I also love Lord of the Rings and had read the series many times before they were ever popularized into a movie.
big_smile.png

It would really be neat to meet in person all the people I meet on these forums and see if our pictures of each other even vaguely match up!
smile.png

Your right it is amazing how we envision each other. Im sorry Bee but on SS when I saw Tanks' comment I laughed a bit because I will just be honest I didnt picture you to be a person to care about their hair. I see you as a pioneer woman. Honestly. I actually liked the new Dumbledore but yeah the old one was a better fit. That grandfatherly appearance of Richard Harris and the Michael Gambon appearance I think I could see him in a bar fight. I think this one was one of the best movies of them all. But Part 2 is going to be the best. It was very good in the book anyway. These are one of the only books I have ever truly liked. I too am sad to see it ending.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom