Harvey the Great. . A Great Life with His Harem!

He is simply gorgeous!!
Thank you. Interestingly, he was supposed to be a pullet and his original name was "Pearl" because he was my only white chick! Out of 30 chicks I ordered, all supposed to be pullets, I received 3 roosters! One was a black jersey giant, one was a dark brahma and Harvey. I sold the other roosters. I also had a Delaware rooster I sold. It is easy as they were all purebred roosters, not mixed. :p

Thank you. Interestingly, he was supposed to be a pullet and his original name was "Pearl" because he was my only white chick! Out of 30 chicks I ordered, all supposed to be pullets, I received 3 roosters! One was a black jersey giant, one was a dark brahma and Harvey. I sold the other roosters. I also had a Delaware rooster I sold. It is easy as they were all purebred roosters, not mixed. :p
Is he a white Leghorn? I think that I have a roo in my group if 6 week old Cochins.. I am excited.. I never had a roo.. only had chickens for one year now.. but was sort of wanting one.. so now I do.. hope he is a good boy too :fl

Back
Top Bottom