Has Anyone Else Ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.
what???? get mad cause someone bought something you had for sale,, and they didnt use it the "way" you thought they should????
common ,, your selling eggs,, eggs are used for MANY things,,, and someone did the SAME thing we all brag about,, save money.
if you dont want people to hatch ya eggs,, make sure their not fertile,, or DONT sell the ones you think you may be able to make a few more bucks on. sounds money selfish,,,,,, sorry but that jus hit me all wrong.did you ask the car dealer you bought your car from , what you were allowed to do with it after you owned it???,, geesh,, i dont mind people making money,,, but apparently you couldnt sell your eggs for hatching eggs,, so you sold them as plain ole eggs,, and now that ya hear someone hatched them,, you get all uppity because you could of made MORE money. humph
hmm.png

sorry U.M. ,, had ta let that out.

Quote:
I wasn't even selling hatching eggs at that point in time as I said in a previous post. So it had nothing to do with me not being able to sell them as that. It was her attitude about the whole thing that ticked me off. Had nothing to do with money, but her attitude. I don't think you'd take it very well either if someone you didn't even know was acting like she was getting something over on you. I thought a couple of my dark brown eggs in each carton made the whole dozen look more interesting. Personally I hope she hatched all roos.

Quote:
I wasn't even selling hatching eggs at that point in time as I said in a previous post. So it had nothing to do with me not being able to sell them as that. It was her attitude about the whole thing that ticked me off. Had nothing to do with money, but her attitude. I don't think you'd take it very well either if someone you didn't even know was acting like she was getting something over on you. I thought a couple of my dark brown eggs in each carton made the whole dozen look more interesting. Personally I hope she hatched all roos.

lol @ all roo's ,,,, and if i got my 3 bucks for the eggs i was selling,, then i wouldnt care a bit if she thought she got 1 over on me,, i know what my eggs are,, and i know how much i want for them,, they give me my money,, and they can think and do whatever they want with em. if they "think" they are getting something over me,, good,, that means they'll buy more eggs which only helps me,,,, in fact i wish i had more people like that here lol,,,,, i have people that buy chicks from me " to take home to lay eggs" but i KNOW their just re-selling them,, and they dont want me to know,,lol,, but i do know,, and wont tell them lol,, and they come back EVERY week to buy more,, and i just soon they didnt know i knew,, then they would want some kind of bargain hehe
wink.png

Well, I've got more than enough people to take my extra eggs off my hands, so I didn't mind losing that outlet for selling them at all.

I still find it dishonest to buy eating eggs to try and hatch cheap chicks.

Well then maybe your should have disclosed this to your buyers up front. Type something up and make them sign before they take the eggs home. Something like; After you buy my eggs and get them home, you can not do as you please, so don't get any funny ideas. These are for the soul purpose of human consumption only! Right?

I'm sorry for all the controversy that this topic has caused. I'm sorry if this has brought out feelings of past betrayal and hurt.

I have 4 children and we go through 14-16 eggs in a meal. I bought 5 doz. knowing that they would be for my family to eat this week. I bought the other three as a joke, to see if they were fertile and if they weren't they were also going to be eaten. Once I cracked them open and saw that they were fertile, my thoughts went to my friend and her newest project.

I was not buying eating eggs for "cheap chicks" and I buy 99% of my hatching eggs from right here on BYC (the other small percent off of eggbid or ebay)

Again, I'm sorry something I thought of as a lark was seen as so offensive or dishonest. It was not meant that way.

If the moderators wouldn't mind closing this thread, it may be for the best.

I was selling eggs for eating. Didn't occur to me at the time someone would want to use them for anything else. If she'd have gotten my number from my friend and asked me for some to use as hatching eggs I'd have sold her some for that purpose for only a couple of bucks more. I'm an honest person but I guess I shouldn't have expected other people to be too. As I've said before in previous posts, it was her attitude about what she had been doing that upset me.

Actually kind of disturbing to me that so many seem to think that what she did was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom