Hatch a long during the month of July

write2caroline

Crowing
13 Years
Jun 21, 2009
Jacksonville
Tonight I will test out my incubator as I have just received it and see if it works.
I have never incubated eggs this way - I have always had broody hens do the work.
I am receiving 3 Bielefelder eggs
6 BlueBar Cuckoo Eggs All from MPC Never before ever tried to hatch eggs from the mail either.

My incubator has 10 spots.

I have No idea what I am doing. I have read the manual cover to cover, posted some questions here.

Whose going to join me during July and hatch some eggs?

Caroline

Tonight I will test out my incubator as I have just received it and see if it works.
I have never incubated eggs this way - I have always had broody hens do the work.
I am receiving  3 Bielefelder eggs
                        6 BlueBar Cuckoo Eggs All from MPC Never before ever tried to hatch eggs from the mail either.

My incubator has 10 spots.

I have No idea what I am doing.  I have read the manual cover to cover, posted some questions here.

Whose going to join me during July and hatch some eggs?

Caroline

Good luck with everything!

I am also getting 6 Ameriflowers from MPC with a few others. When are your eggs coming??
yippiechickie.gif
. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Week of July 4th. So next week.
Caroline

Awesome! My eggs came today from MPC, I have them setting upright for 24 hours right now. I candled the air cells to mark them and assess the shipping damage and I'm amazed that out of 28 eggs- there were only three air cells that are free rolling or saddled. The rest were either firmly fixed or only slightly jiggly but attached! They all looked really fresh. And they sent 4 extras! Let us know how yours look when they arrive!! :)

Back
Top Bottom