HATCH IS DONE! I HAVE 3 CUTE CHICKS! PICS PG 6 & 7 & 9 & 11!

LOL....glad to know I am not the only one who has/wants pics of eggs with a tiny little hole. The kind "normal" people look at and say "uhhhhh huhhhhh" . I am ready to see those little cuties!!!!!!

LOL i think one just yeld at me.. i went to the bator and said ( come on my babies ) and one said * peep ........ peep......PEEEP! *

Lol i just came back from the bator talking to them and a unpip egg started to wiggle then the 2 eggs that are pip started peepin alot..now i think there all taking naps..lol

I SEE A BEAK!!!!!

and my friend hasn't gotten back yet with the baterys
barnie.gif

and it's about to storm and she knows i don't like for anyone to be driving in storms.. i hope she gets here fast!

Ok heres a pics of the PIP!
but my humidity has drop down to 60% and i don't know why and it has been like that now for 20mins and the membrain around the chick looks like rubber now.. i hope it will be ok :eek:

Sorry pics kinda dark

5429_2008_0628pip270001.jpg

I see a baby!!!! But, yikes, that membrane looks dry!!! Can you get some more water in there without opening it to get it back up???? How many pips do you have now??????

You don't like anyone driving in storms??? You ARE a mother hen, aren't you!!!
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks
smile.png

theres another bowel thing in the bator that i can put water in cuz the main one already has water in it.. but i would have to open the bator to put water it in.. an nope just the 2 only pip...

this humidity thing is crazy!! i don't no what to do :eek:

Back
Top Bottom