Hatch with me! Placed in bator on 5-13-2010. First hatch!

AshleyFishy

Songster
10 Years
Jan 8, 2010
East Texas
Hi there!
frow.gif
I'm new to hatching, this is my first hatch...and to top it off I have shipped eggs! Ha yeah I'm a newbie
lol.png
I have a hova-bator 1583, auto turner with three thermometers and two hygrometers. My temp has been very good so far (i think) between 99 to 100 my humidity has been between 45% and 47%
idunno.gif

I'm looking for hatching buddies, come share with me!

Guess all I can do right now is wait and not mess with it to much
pop.gif

I'll join you! I have 25 Ameraucana - probably Easter Eggers - in two incubators at this time. I am very excited and hopeful as my last batch of 7 didn't have any survivors. CHECK YOUR HUMIDITY, EVEN IF YOUR GAUGE TELLS YOU THAT YOUR LEVEL IS GOOD!!!

Here's to June 3rd....Hatch Day!
jumpy.gif

Oh yeah another person!
wee.gif

Both of my hygrometers say 45% currently I get a slight spike right after adding more water though. But nothing higher than 47% yet. Does it need to be higher or lower?

Best of luck with your next hatch! What went wrong with your last one? I'm sorry for your loss
hugs.gif

This is my first broody and my first hatch ever, so I'm quite the newbie on it. However, she is sitting on 11 barred rock/easter egger crosses and 1 black tailed white bantam. I will get a picture of the she-devil sitting on her clutch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom