Hatcheries

MPC doesn't do that.

They said on their website that if they need to send extras they are girls of the same breeds you ordered. 

Thanks, that's good to know, because if my 2 straight run Bantam Cochins turn out to be males, I may order more.

thank you so far I am looking at the mystery assortment and the rare breed assortment at MPC

Last edited:
ok its been five days since my chicks arrived from cackle hatchery. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. i have lost almost half of the 50 cornish cross chicks and 6 or7 of the layers and 1 of my easter egger roos. i am very disappointed up until now ive only lost about 5 or 6 chicks out of the hundreds ive bought or hatched in the last 5 years. and yes im very experienced at brooding chicks i just think the stress of shipping got to them or they are a weak bloodline. i may go with mcmurray next time or find a hatchery close enough and just drive up and pick them up myself.

I will never order from hatcheries again. We got a shipment of 60 chicks, and they got the whole order WRONG. We only ended up with 5 chicks in the end due to spontaneous death.
I use Murray or my pet chicken

Back
Top Bottom