Hatchery recommendations?

I recommend Murray McMurray Hatchery.
if you don't live near them they ship!
And boy do theyre chicks come in good health!
ALL 15 of my chicks came alive and survived!

Cackle Hatchery is okay I guess.
I got my first babies from Cackle.

Ah! I should have mentioned, I need all girls. It looks like Crackle will only send me 3 if one is a boy, or if the whole group isn't sexed. Metzer might be good, if they're in CA... I'm in WA so it wouldn't be toooooo terribly far to ship...

We ordered 4 ducks from Metzer Farms. They shipped from CA to AL without any problems. They are now 7 weeks old and all are doing great.

I have been looking at Cackle too. I'd like to go with someone local for baby chickens but I am having a hard time (at least looking on line) for local places with Buff Orpingtons. I haven't really asked much by word of mouth. I only know one lady with chickens and ducks and she said she got them off a truck passing by town!

So for now, Cackle is high on my list of hatcheries.

Im looking for some new chickens. I found them on craigslist. Don't know if I should get them, but I found them there. A LOOOT cheaper then having them mailed.

Umm Murray McMurray I've heard is good, Metzer farms is good and specializes in water fowl, I got my ducks from cackle hatchery the three duck trio which is a great deal, plus you can pick the breed

Im looking for some new chickens. I found them on craigslist. Don't know if I should get them, but I found them there. A LOOOT cheaper then having them mailed.
Chickens off of Craigslist is typically fine but it's best if you can arrange to look at the flock first or chicks to see if they're healthy and well taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom