hatching 10/19 - 10/20 ????

Quote:
No problem.

I just noticed that you are the "tread killer" society. I should be worried, shouldn't I? Anyways, how can I join your "cult"? Haha

- Tommy

There is a thread buried somewhere in the random ramblings section.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Quote:
No problem.

I just noticed that you are the "tread killer" society. I should be worried, shouldn't I? Anyways, how can I join your "cult"? Haha

- Tommy

There is a thread buried somewhere in the random ramblings section.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Well...

Its your fault you joined it. Its called the "Thread killer" group isn't it? If that is the case, dig it up, since you "KILLED" it! Haha

- Tommy

well curiosity got the best of me and i candled my last 2 eggs....... again.

neither was moving but i could hear a lil tap tap tap in one of them so i quickly put him back and when i put him back i noticed a lil chip in the shell..... yay!!!!!!!!!! i got a pip.

the other one wasn't moving at all so i used a fingernail file and kinda drilled a hole in the shell where the air sac is and it wasn't moving so i chipped a lil more of the shell away and still no sign of life. i went ahead and tossed it.

i am not too upset about my hatch because i didnt' really expect any of them to hatch. i am really really greatful for the one i've got and the one on the way.
smile.png

I've got 19 out of 23 eggs out and about. Only 1 of the remaining 4 eggs has a pip but no zip... the other 3 haven't even pipped. I suspect this hatch is complete.
Here are pics of my FIRST Black/Blue/Splash hatch of my own
big_smile.png

100_3373.JPG
100_3375.JPG

The first 14 who hatched.. and 5 late hatchers drying off in the bator
100_3379.JPG
100_3377.JPG

Back
Top Bottom