Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 6 of those quail hatch early overnight, I still have electric but probly not much longer,,,,,,just a thought to run past everyone, I have a few broody silkies, If I bring 1 inside will she take care of quail ???
They will usualy take them, but the fear is they will crush the quail. So watch them and use the lighetest girl.
I have a silkie watching 30 chicks right now ( silkies and polish, not quail) :D She is inside with a heat lamp, but ill be able to use her to introduce the babies to the flock in about 5 weeks :D.

I'm confused by the 7 first swaps. For some reason, my first swap isn't showing up. I didn't even get a response from my first. Now on the list it only shows 1, is there a time limit?

Kytinpusher- crazypetlady cleared me for four swaps since she and I did the hatch along together and have done side swaps would you please put those on my 7 so that I can remember I only have 3 left thank you so much and God bless!
My status reports only reflect the current weeks swapping - only those since 12:01 Sunday morning. I have not yet added total verified swaps for the new swappers to the spread sheet. Sorry but I have been too busy rearranging chickens to make room for the 6 new Orps I bought this weekend. Just trying to get some diversity for my offers!
big_smile.png

My status reports only reflect the current weeks swapping - only those since 12:01 Sunday morning. I have not yet added total verified swaps for the new swappers to the spread sheet. Sorry but I have been too busy rearranging chickens to make room for the 6 new Orps I bought this weekend. Just trying to get some diversity for my offers! :D
you are one busy busy lady! Lol, I guess all of us chicken people are but you most of all trying to keep up with us crazies! Lol...diversity is GREAT!!!

Last edited:
I have eggs in from Bhep, Emvickery, and Sebrightmom!! Only had 2 out of them cracked, due to the USPS crushing one end of a box. But that gives me a total of 35 beautiful glorious eggs resting up for their transfer to the bator tomorrow.
celebrate.gif
Thank you for all those extras Bhep. Very sweet of you.
hugs.gif

Tonight I'm sleeping outside under the stars...I don't normally do this except the neighbors chased a wild hog into my yard and I want to make sure it doesn't come around during the night...anyway I'm watching Avatar on my laptop and after I settled down was joined by my two free ranging roos - one is perched on the back of my camping chair and the other is snuggled on my shoulder - I don't normally snuggle with my chickens, but these two started it!! They seem to actually be watching the movie with me, if you can believe it.

I love my birds they crack me up
lau.gif

Tonight I locked down 6 bantam EE and 4 Serama from Reese and 3 Silkies from Seabrightmom..also 3 SFH & 3 Super Blue egg layers from me.
big_smile.png

I LOVE HATCHING !!
love.gif
jumpy.gif

Tonight I'm sleeping outside under the stars...I don't normally do this except the neighbors chased a wild hog into my yard and I want to make sure it doesn't come around during the night...anyway I'm watching Avatar on my laptop and after I settled down was joined by my two free ranging roos - one is perched on the back of my camping chair and the other is snuggled on my shoulder - I don't normally snuggle with my chickens, but these two started it!! They seem to actually be watching the movie with me, if you can believe it.

I love my birds they crack me up
lau.gif

Where's the "like" button??

And yay for more eggs, Bhep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom