Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is for you mztre! Makes me miss home!

I love this! Do you ever make it home to visit?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

My wife sent me these pictures tonight after I got to work. (Night Shift)

The kids found her in the woods across the street from us. Apparently one of my pullets decided she did not like me taking her eggs every day so she moved her operation. This is my first time having a broody hatch. I'm so proud!

So adorable!

Morning all................ My head issnt pounding like it did yesterday
celebrate.gif
So maybe I am getting better What was it I saw on the swap thread about sending me a Fat B turkey tom??? LOL, can you please tell me what you claimed yesterday
hide.gif
I think it was Ancona, but your auto correct was too funny
Those crazy a comas dontcha know! Lol yes Ancona please!

Omg.... I just realized i put 21 eggs in my bator that were the ones that were lost in the mail. I just got them yesterday. They were in the mil for 20 days. Should probably take them out & pitch them right. Think they will explode

Naaaaaaa... Leave them in.. Ya never know. Just sniff everyday.
smile.png

Morning all................ My head issnt pounding like it did yesterday
celebrate.gif
So maybe I am getting better What was it I saw on the swap thread about sending me a Fat B turkey tom???
Yup, I think you need the tiniest teensiest Tom for a mascot. He could be your Little Fat B. those tiny toms are just so funny and cute strutting around. They make you just want to give em a big ole hug for which they will submit cause they loves it.

:lau would go well with the Emu
hide.gif
I say saddle up the emu and have the Tom ride. I've seen videos of people teaching their turkeys to do all sorts of things. It would be pretty funny. Ugh I have 25 dozen eggs to get washed for 12 o'clock pick up guess I better get busy. I hate washing eggs! It's just so much easier to put them in the bator.

Quote:
Wish you lived a tiny bit closer! Would be fun to work with you! What mediums do you use? I'm a fondant nut! I also make my own marzipan. Well..... I used to make my own marzipan when I decorated professionally and was a pastry chef.....
gig.gif
two young ones and farming sort of makes even proper cake making and sculpting much more difficult time wise!
That would be great fun!!! I need some one around who is creative and enjoys food as much as I do. I mostly use modeling chocolate, I have used fondant, but the chocolate tastes better and its super easy to make. I have never tried marzipan. I know what you mean about finding the time... I have a 2 year old, a 1 year old and I am 35 weeks pregnant with our third boy. I have found that decorating cakes and cookies is one of the few things I can do from home and get paid for. It's mostly just a hobby at this point. Here are a few things Ive done recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom