Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I show I am caught up with my swaps except for sending Arkansas Blues to CJWaldon and doubleatraining.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone else and still owe you something.

Thanks.

Good morning peepsters!! I'm so wishing this week was over. I'm on vacation after Friday until next year. I'm picking up 500 roaches on Saturday! Yeah! DH is coming home Thursday for Christmas break!! Yeah!!!

Okay, it takes a serious chicken enthusiast to get excited over roaches...

So I looked up the link for wheaten marans from yesterday:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Wheaton-...=WDVW&rd=1&ih=013&category=10864&cmd=ViewItem

A seller in Ohio...and they have no seller feedback. But they're selling all kinds of eggs. But the thing I noticed when looking up feather sexing pictures is that the same picture is on here, from a person in Washington.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/116649/sexing-wheaten-marans-photo-heavy

So, scam anyone?

I don't know -- I saw that too and was tempted (I'm right in Ohio as well!) I don't remember them having no feedback, though -- maybe it's a different auction.

Oh, it's a different seller than the one I was watching. No idea who this one is. Fayetteville's all the way down near Cincinnati -- anyone live down that way?

I vote trio. Eggs are a risk, and the trio will be providing eggs sooner than chicks.

Option 4. - You really needed a separate incubator to use as a dedicated hatcher.
big_smile.png

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!!

Last edited:
People have to actually remember to leave feedback while the posts are still up, I think...
It's harder to get feedback than maybe it should be :)

Hello my fellow chicken folk. I'm TOTALLY interested in CCLs and that 9gerianMile told me about the swap :) My husband and I know 9gerianMile/Natalie on facebook in a homesteading group for a few years. Thanks!!

Hello my fellow chicken folk. I'm TOTALLY interested in CCLs and that 9gerianMile told me about the swap :) My husband and I know 9gerianMile/Natalie on facebook in a homesteading group for a few years. Thanks!!

Hey! Glad you found it :) Good luck catching some CCLs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom