Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to all!! My birthday was last Monday - My hubby was out of town, so I celebrated by having popcorn and a diet Pepsi for supper and watched TV and did no house work. You know your getting older when a restful evening is your idea of a great birthday party!!

clap.gif
Is this an all Barth pen?
No, since I only have a trio, I gave him some odd ball hens along with his 2 bart hens. I'm hoping to motivates him.

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Do heat pads for eggs work??? I never thought that it would be a good thing!
NOOOOO! Come over and celebrate it with me!!! We can have a bonfire!!
Happy birthday!! I thought the 1985 in your sn was your birth year, tis mine :oops:
these I graduated college and got married.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to all!! My birthday was last Monday - My hubby was out of town, so I celebrated by having popcorn and a diet Pepsi for supper and watched TV and did no house work. You know your getting older when a restful evening is your idea of a great birthday party!!
Happy Belated Birthday Billie Sue

Yesterday morning DH drove DS to pick up his girlfriend to take them both to school.  When they arrived at girfriend's house, she came running out of the house screaming that the house was on fire and that her grandmother was still inside.  DS without hesitation ran in and rescued the elderly disabled woman.  The house is a total loss, nothing left but a hole in the ground where the basement used to be.  Tthe local news did a story on DS.  I'm so proud of him!

I don't know how link the story.  Look for "Teen rescues grandmother . . ."
http://www.kctv5.com/video
Fabulous, Candace.

Okay. I'm pretty sure I just found a video of the world's ugliest chicken breed.

Note their comb, face, and the size of their legs. These are not growths, but this is a normal part of the breed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom