Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you pay through PP? Can't you file a dispute if you don't receive purchased items?

Yep, I paid through pp. I am trying to be nice, but I am getting a little peeved. I think I am done buying eggs on Ebay. I always end up getting taken. But I find most of the rare breeds on there.

I bought some eggs off of Ebay and they mailed them on the 4th, I still have yet to see them. The person I bought the eggs off of refuses to give me a refund.
idunno.gif
Not sure what to do. I am out all of my money and no product for what I paid for. This is there dispute with the post office not mine. I didn't send the package and yet I am the one being punished. 11 days in the mail and still never left WI where they were shipped from. Tomorrow being 12 days.

Open a claim for "item not received" They'll hold the funds from the sellers paypal. It is up to the seller to track them down for you or to collect on the insurance if they insured them.

Open a claim for "item not received" They'll hold the funds from the sellers paypal. It is up to the seller to track them down for you or to collect on the insurance if they insured them.

They are trying to tell me there hands are tied and it is up to me. Honestly, they are the seller. I have tried to explain that it is up to them not me to file the claim. I have opened a claim with Ebay now and they say they are waiting until the 18th to see if they get delivered. REALLY the 18th.....
duc.gif
The eggs are already no good. I asked my post office if I could refuse the package if it did end up showing up and they said yes. My luck it would show up on the 18th and then I wouldn't win the claim but the eggs would be nasty after being in the mail for 14 days.

They are trying to tell me there hands are tied and it is up to me.  Honestly, they are the seller.  I have tried to explain that it is up to them not me to file the claim.  I have opened a claim with Ebay now and they say they are waiting until the 18th to see if they get delivered. REALLY the 18th.....:duc The eggs are already no good. I asked my post office if I could refuse the package if it did end up showing up and they said yes. My luck it would show up on the 18th and then I wouldn't win the claim but the eggs would be nasty after being in the mail for 14 days.

Wow. Did you reply that the item you purchased is PERISHABLE?!? So frustrating!

Rec'd my spot check from Brinsea today. When I checked the temp. in my Dickey Incubator, it is continually fluctuating from 96.7 to 100.7. It never stops at a given temperature. The heat is also coming on and going off with the fluctuation. Is this normal or does anyone have any ideas?

Also - It takes awhile when making a claim with PayPal, but I got my money back - I'd give it a go......

They are trying to tell me there hands are tied and it is up to me. Honestly, they are the seller. I have tried to explain that it is up to them not me to file the claim. I have opened a claim with Ebay now and they say they are waiting until the 18th to see if they get delivered. REALLY the 18th.....
duc.gif
The eggs are already no good. I asked my post office if I could refuse the package if it did end up showing up and they said yes. My luck it would show up on the 18th and then I wouldn't win the claim but the eggs would be nasty after being in the mail for 14 days.
I'm glad you've opened a claim with eBay. Both the buyer and the seller can check with the PO about location with the tracking number. Their hands are tied if they're waiting for the PO to track the box down if they called, which they should have. If they have, ask them for the incident number. The PO gives one at each contact. If they haven't ask them to please do so and to forward the incident number to you once they have it. Sounds like they just don't want to take the extra steps.

Last edited:
Rec'd my spot check from Brinsea today. When I checked the temp. in my Dickey Incubator, it is continually fluctuating from 96.7 to 100.7. It never stops at a given temperature. The heat is also coming on and going off with the fluctuation. Is this normal or does anyone have any ideas?

Also - It takes awhile when making a claim with PayPal, but I got my money back - I'd give it a go......
It should not be fluctuating at all. Sounds like you don't have the thermostat set right.

Whew! Well I made it to VA! Brahmas and tolbunts are set up in a pen together and getting along great. Tolbunt roo was VERY happy to have 3 more hens in his harem
lau.gif
All the chicks/chickens are doing great! I have some pics, but I will have to post them once I am on my computer. There is no card reader in my aunts. It was great meeting everyone! It has been a great trip so far!

Wow. Did you reply that the item you purchased is PERISHABLE?!? So frustrating!
yes i tried explain to ebay that they are eggs and they are no good now. But so far i haven't gotten a reply back yet. I would be surprised if the eggs weren't leaking all over the box by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom