Hatching???-Lockdown??? Turning??? WHHO HOOOO!

Fyrekitten

Songster
9 Years
Jun 29, 2010
Rincon, GA
wee.gif
:celebrate:D

Okay, so I'm FINALLY starting to here some peeping today out of the eggs that were late due to the power outage. Unfortunately it looks like all my Salmon Favorelle didn't make it but one....sigh.

BUT peeping is beginning in the one bator. Today is lockdown for the Blue Andalusians, Silkies and Nankins and a couple Barred Rocks from the Home Flock - whoo hoo #2!

Ducks and Geese, the Cubalayas and Sumatras have five days more and then the Seabrights, Hamburgs, D'Uccles, and 3 kinds of Cochins have six days to go before lockdown....I can't decide to jump and skip like a kid or wait quietly - it's like Chicken Christmas in my house!

YAY!
wee.gif
:weee:yiipchick:cd:celebrate

Anyone with me on these dates?

That's okay and congratulations on your babies! You'll have to post some photos of the cuties when you get a chance. Have one hatcher this morning a Silver Phoenix and have some others that are ready any time now. Rest go into lockdown this afternoon.

Congrats again!
clap.gif

OMG! How cute are they!!!!!??? Absolutely adorable and beautiful coloring already! I congratulate you on being a parent to some gorgeous baby chicks!

My one SP that hatched still hasn't dried off - I'll send pictures when he leaves the incubator - he's rocking and rolling his brothers in there right now - hope they can handle the ride!

Back
Top Bottom