Have you ever had an type of animal you just did NOT like?

Ferrets. I hate ferrets. We adopted 2 and I sent them back to the ferret shelter within a month. Terrible creatures.

Hamsters. Lazy and unfriendly with gigantic gross testicles, and, did I mention lazy?

Last edited:
TT! :

Ferrets. I hate ferrets. We adopted 2 and I sent them back to the ferret shelter within a month. Terrible creatures.

Hamsters. Lazy and unfriendly with gigantic gross testicles, and, did I mention lazy?

X2 forgot these​

Quote:
And plus some of them have crazy eyes. Not like crazy cool, but the "I've seen too much and gone nuts" kind of crazy. We briefly had a few and it freaked me out to go into the garden because they'd all come up to the fence and stare at me. *shivers*

Pigs. Of all the animals we have ever owned, I cannot and will never like them. I think it turns you off on them when they splatter nasty mucky mud all over your cloths and if you have never made them a left-over food concoction you truly are fortunate.
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
guinea pigs. OH MY GOSH are they stupid! we watched my brother's friend's once (i think i killed one, actually
hide.gif
) we introduced 'em to my rabbit an he sniffed them. no reaction. he bit them. still no reaction. he scratched one across the face. it blinked, but otherwise, no reaction. i finally stepped in when my bunny started beating on 'em out of frustration!

oh an chihuahuas...lil rat dogs. one killed some of my chickens once
smack.gif

Goats. Most emphatically. I will never ever for any reason have another goat. My sheep are awesome, they are easy keepers and are just as good at being lawnmowers thank you very much but they don't stink, they don't destroy, they don't escape and they don't pester me and demand constant attention (well, they do when its feeding time but that's it
big_smile.png
) I have never before met an animal I truly did not like until I had goats. Little Pygmy/Dwarf crosses that I was more than happy to sell, truth be told I would have paid the man who took them if he had demanded it
wink.png
Everything else I can tolerate. Goats, no way. Like the song by Cake says: Sheep go to heaven, Goats go to hell!

Goats and yappy little ankle biters. Still have scars from when I was a kid. My parents had a half dozen little yappy dogs that were a pain in more ways than one
big_smile.png

Quote:
My daughters reminded me of little bats that stunk maybe cuter. I'm not fond of night time flying things

Forgot to add furry footballs" little dogs that you can't see their eyes"

Last edited:
I completely dislike my California Kingsnake. Talk about a terrible snake for a pet. He coils up like a rattlesnake, rattles his tail and strikes. If you pick him up, he thrashes about wildly like a muscular worm. He will then proceed to musk on your hand while striking. He rolls around and postures his body to make it difficult to hang onto him. He is a TERRIBLE pet snake and I would highly recommend a ball python or more mellow types of snakes to anyone who is interested in getting one.

I'm a reptile person and I have about 50 lizards - but this snake....he's an absolute jerk. I can't force myself to give him away, either - because I know he'll make a horrible pet for anyone else.

People say "handle him, he'll be fine eventually." The answer to that is no. This doesn't always work - as proven by this worm on crack.

snakey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom