*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

[VIDEO]GTG RP PAUSED![/VIDEO]

2. Feather Hearts

Feather Hearts Chillin' With My Peeps

RobinKit padded towards the nursery. Breathing in the warm scent of milk.

3. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Till when?

4. Cluckcluck1215

Till i can't get on for a while.Also, I'm making a new Warriors RP Sometime today :) :D I know, I know, why am immaking another one? XD :p

5. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    No?

6. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Ok. How many do you have? ;-)

7. Cluckcluck1215

Two :p

8. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2015
    The Old Dominion

9. Cluckcluck1215

[quote name="vachick15" url="/t/1139585/heat-of-battle-a-warrior-cat-role-play/1050#post_17948712"]
    "Not really, the nursery has to fit, like, five queens at least. And their kits, which can get up to six! They're about the same size." Cricketkit meowed reasonably.
    ~
    Featherpaw flicked his head with her tail, "You both are too negative!" she meowed.

[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1139585/heat-of-battle-a-warrior-cat-role-play/1050#post_17948687"]

Stormpaw sighed,"Well, you are."she meowed, trying to sound sympathtic."Come!Fernshade is calling."

~

Fernshade sat over a pool and swirled the water.Showing a roaring Flame, a angry Raven, and a raging Rain storm.They were fight Brambles."A Flame, a Raven and a Rain storm , shall beat the ragging Bramble who hurt and prick the Clan."She mewed, mystic.ey.

~

Ravenheart sat by her mothers grave and looked up as she saw a starry shape "Fernshade!"she yowled with joy.Hse mother purred,"I cannot stay.But. I am proud of you.A Flame, a Raven and a Rain storm, Shall beat the ragging Bramble who hurt and prick the Clan"she meowed.She left not a trace as she faded.Rave heart gasped.Se laid down and ended up falling asleep.[/quote]
    Breezekit ran to Lilypool and buried her nose into her aunt's fur.
    ~
    Lilypool looked into the pool as well.
    ~
    Rainspark and Flamefang saw the same thing.
    [/quote]
    Ravenheart ran into teh warriors den, shaking Rainspark awake.Furefrost woke up- ,"wer were you going?!"she hissed.Ravenheart signed, no way of getting past her,'we are going to sy on ThirnClan!"Ravenheart hissed.Firefrost growled,"I'm coming with you, there is no way I'm letting you go alone, what of you get caught?"she meowed.Racenheart mutter,"fine, Rainspark, wake up!"

10. Feather Hearts

Feather Hearts Chillin' With My Peeps

"I'm RobinKit." she meowed. "My mama was killed by a badger, I used to be a rouge, BrambleStar sent me to find someone called CloudLeaf."
    ~
    One week after the birth of MistKit and IvyKit. IvyKit woke. Lying next to GoldenPool something wasn't right. She raced out of the nursery den. "FlameClaw" she called. The ginger tom padded out of his den. "What is it?" he asked. "It's mama, something`s not right." FlameClaw raced into the den. "She is very injured her head has been banged. If she wakes up she may not remember anything." "Okay just please help mama." FlameClaw took GoldenPool out of her nest and into the medicine den. MistKit woke.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by