*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Amberpool woke up and yowled in surprise at her surrounding. A few of the other warriors woke up. "What are you doing?" Hissed Crowflight. "Sorry I forgot that I'm in the warriors den now." she whispered back. "Well then try to be more quiet." He said as he licked her ear.

Leavepaw sat up. "Looks like a great day for training!" he announced. "Will you be quiet?" Hissed Smokepaw. "Some of us are trying to sleep."

Amberpool woke up and yowled in surprise at her surrounding. A few of the other warriors woke up. "What are you doing?" Hissed Crowflight. "Sorry I forgot that I'm in the warriors den now." she whispered back. "Well then try to be more quiet." He said as he licked her ear.

Leavepaw sat up. "Looks like a great day for training!" he announced. "Will you be quiet?" Hissed Smokepaw. "Some of us are trying to sleep."
"NO day is great for training! It seems like it at first, then it gets tiring! Rainpaw and Flamaepaw told us, when they came to visit sometimes." Cricketkit moaned, "Let's sleep for as long as we can."

Quote:"Bigger then the nursery." Leavepaw said.
"Not really, the nursery has to fit, like, five queens at least. And their kits, which can get up to six! They're about the same size." Cricketkit meowed reasonably.
~
Featherpaw flicked his head with her tail, "You both are too negative!" she meowed.
Quote:

"Fine, you think that." Smokepaw snapped. Then she yelped when Leavepaw and Snowpaw crashed into her. "Watch where you're going!" She snapped. Snowpaw narrowed his eyes. "Who clawed your ear?" He said sharply. Leavepaw squeezed past his siblings and chose a nest next to Featherpaws. "It's so big!" He gasped.
"You think it's big?" Cricketkit asked a little surprised.
Quote:

Smokepaw trotted after her. "What do you want your warrior name to be?"
Fernkit sat down,"I never really thought about it."she meowed, thinking,"Maybe Fernshadow or Fernshade"

~

Ravenheart heard her and flattened her ears,"What are you saying about my mother?!"she snarled, stalked toward them,"tell.Me.NOW!"she hissed.

~

Fernkit backed up,"s-sorry!I d-didnt know t-that your m-m-moth-th-mothers n-name was f-Fernshade!"she mewed.

~

Ravenheart flatted her fur,"I'm sorry.I get defensive if someone mentions my mother"she murmured and smoothed the fur on the kits head,"But, if you want your name to be Fernshade, I have no Promblem with that."She padded away and tore down the Fallen Stick and scratched a line with a bushy tail and a line with a whispy line for a breeze.One for Foxfire, one for Brezekit.

~

Fernshade yowled for the StarClan cats to join her.

~

Foxfire slowly lifted from her body and joined StarClan, and SA down next to Fernshade,"Im so glad to see ou again,"she murmured, as she waited for Breezekt.Since Waterfrost was still alive, Lilypool went down and got Breezekit's spirit, the small white she-kit blinked, "Where am I? Where's Waterfrost?" she demanded.

~

Rainspark padded over to Ravenheart, "I don't understand why you get so defensive about Fernshade. Who would ever say something bad about her?"Foxfire looked at the little kit,"it's ok, Breezekit.Your in StarClan now."

~

Ravenheart flattened her ears in shame,"Im sorry.Itsjust, I...I miss her so much,...and, I never want her loyalty to be doubted."Hse pawed the ground with her paw, she was ovisley emmbaressed."I know, no cat would ever doubt her, but.....but.."she stopped, turned away as her eyes filled with tears,"I can't.Im sorry, Rainspark"she turned away and padded out of camp.

~

Fernshade stepped toward Breezekit," welcome to StarClan."she meowed.

~

Stormpaw raced over to her,"Breezekit!Welcome!"she meowed, nuzzling her.Breezekit jumped back, "No, no! I can't be in StarClan!" she wailed.

~

Rainspark muttered something and padded into the warriors den to sleep, tonight she was going out of camp with Ravenheart.Stormpaw sighed,"Well, you are."she meowed, trying to sound sympathtic."Come!Fernshade is calling."

~

Fernshade sat over a pool and swirled the water.Showing a roaring Flame, a angry Raven, and a raging Rain storm.They were fight Brambles."A Flame, a Raven and a Rain storm , shall beat the ragging Bramble who hurt and prick the Clan."She mewed, mystic.ey.

~

Ravenheart sat by her mothers grave and looked up as she saw a starry shape "Fernshade!"she yowled with joy.Hse mother purred,"I cannot stay.But. I am proud of you.A Flame, a Raven and a Rain storm, Shall beat the ragging Bramble who hurt and prick the Clan"she meowed.She left not a trace as she faded.Rave heart gasped.Se laid down and ended up falling asleep.Breezekit ran to Lilypool and buried her nose into her aunt's fur.
~
Lilypool looked into the pool as well.
~
Rainspark and Flamefang saw the same thing.Ravenheart ran into teh warriors den, shaking Rainspark awake.Furefrost woke up- ,"wer were you going?!"she hissed.Ravenheart signed, no way of getting past her,'we are going to sy on ThirnClan!"Ravenheart hissed.Firefrost growled,"I'm coming with you, there is no way I'm letting you go alone, what of you get caught?"she meowed.Racenheart mutter,"fine, Rainspark, wake up!"

"First, in your haste to wake me, you're shaking Flamefang. Second, he's not going to be happy about it. Third, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Rainspark mewed and stood up. ~ Flamefang hissed at Ravenheart, "What is wrong with you!" and he got up and meowed quietly, "We're all going together."

Quote:"Bigger then the nursery." Leavepaw said.
"Not really, the nursery has to fit, like, five queens at least. And their kits, which can get up to six! They're about the same size." Cricketkit meowed reasonably.
~
Featherpaw flicked his head with her tail, "You both are too negative!" she meowed.
Quote:

"Fine, you think that." Smokepaw snapped. Then she yelped when Leavepaw and Snowpaw crashed into her. "Watch where you're going!" She snapped. Snowpaw narrowed his eyes. "Who clawed your ear?" He said sharply. Leavepaw squeezed past his siblings and chose a nest next to Featherpaws. "It's so big!" He gasped.
"You think it's big?" Cricketkit asked a little surprised.
Quote:

Smokepaw trotted after her. "What do you want your warrior name to be?"
Fernkit sat down,"I never really thought about it."she meowed, thinking,"Maybe Fernshadow or Fernshade"

~

Ravenheart heard her and flattened her ears,"What are you saying about my mother?!"she snarled, stalked toward them,"tell.Me.NOW!"she hissed.

~

Fernkit backed up,"s-sorry!I d-didnt know t-that your m-m-moth-th-mothers n-name was f-Fernshade!"she mewed.

~

Ravenheart flatted her fur,"I'm sorry.I get defensive if someone mentions my mother"she murmured and smoothed the fur on the kits head,"But, if you want your name to be Fernshade, I have no Promblem with that."She padded away and tore down the Fallen Stick and scratched a line with a bushy tail and a line with a whispy line for a breeze.One for Foxfire, one for Brezekit.

~

Fernshade yowled for the StarClan cats to join her.

~

Foxfire slowly lifted from her body and joined StarClan, and SA down next to Fernshade,"Im so glad to see ou again,"she murmured, as she waited for Breezekt.Since Waterfrost was still alive, Lilypool went down and got Breezekit's spirit, the small white she-kit blinked, "Where am I? Where's Waterfrost?" she demanded.

~

Rainspark padded over to Ravenheart, "I don't understand why you get so defensive about Fernshade. Who would ever say something bad about her?"Foxfire looked at the little kit,"it's ok, Breezekit.Your in StarClan now."

~

Ravenheart flattened her ears in shame,"Im sorry.Itsjust, I...I miss her so much,...and, I never want her loyalty to be doubted."Hse pawed the ground with her paw, she was ovisley emmbaressed."I know, no cat would ever doubt her, but.....but.."she stopped, turned away as her eyes filled with tears,"I can't.Im sorry, Rainspark"she turned away and padded out of camp.

~

Fernshade stepped toward Breezekit," welcome to StarClan."she meowed.

~

Stormpaw raced over to her,"Breezekit!Welcome!"she meowed, nuzzling her.Breezekit jumped back, "No, no! I can't be in StarClan!" she wailed.

~

Rainspark muttered something and padded into the warriors den to sleep, tonight she was going out of camp with Ravenheart.Stormpaw sighed,"Well, you are."she meowed, trying to sound sympathtic."Come!Fernshade is calling."

~

Fernshade sat over a pool and swirled the water.Showing a roaring Flame, a angry Raven, and a raging Rain storm.They were fight Brambles."A Flame, a Raven and a Rain storm , shall beat the ragging Bramble who hurt and prick the Clan."She mewed, mystic.ey.

~

Ravenheart sat by her mothers grave and looked up as she saw a starry shape "Fernshade!"she yowled with joy.Hse mother purred,"I cannot stay.But. I am proud of you.A Flame, a Raven and a Rain storm, Shall beat the ragging Bramble who hurt and prick the Clan"she meowed.She left not a trace as she faded.Rave heart gasped.Se laid down and ended up falling asleep.Breezekit ran to Lilypool and buried her nose into her aunt's fur.
~
Lilypool looked into the pool as well.
~
Rainspark and Flamefang saw the same thing.Ravenheart ran into teh warriors den, shaking Rainspark awake.Furefrost woke up- ,"wer were you going?!"she hissed.Ravenheart signed, no way of getting past her,'we are going to sy on ThirnClan!"Ravenheart hissed.Firefrost growled,"I'm coming with you, there is no way I'm letting you go alone, what of you get caught?"she meowed.Racenheart mutter,"fine, Rainspark, wake up!"

"First, in your haste to wake me, you're shaking Flamefang. Second, he's not going to be happy about it. Third, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Rainspark mewed and stood up. ~ Flamefang hissed at Ravenheart, "What is wrong with you!" and he got up and meowed quietly, "We're all going together."
Ravenheart hissed back,"sorry!"she snarled."You stay here"she hissed."This is for Rainspark and I.Anyway, we don't want to be suspisous!"she meowed.

"Get it into your head! We're in this together!" Flamefang hissed back, "The prophecy was about all thee of us!" (As this RP goes on, I'm thinking it would make a GREAT fan-fic!)

"Get it into your head! We're in this together!" Flamefang hissed back, "The prophecy was about all thee of us!" (As this RP goes on, I'm thinking it would make a GREAT fan-fic!)

"I saw something"Ravenheart meowed."My....mother came to be.She toldmeA Flame, a Raven, and a Rain storm shall defeat the Bramble who hurts and pricks the Clan"she meowed.
~
(thanks about my Isadora.ashe was my golden comet :hit I don't have any now :/ )

(I know!Maybe one day ill copy and paste it all and make it into a book.Thats a good idea!)

Back
Top Bottom