personality: brave, risky, crazy,active,funny,ruthless,coldhearted,
description: black she-cat with
clan: thornclan
history: born and raised in thornclan, her parents killed
mate:dead
kits:none
username: stromfang

Everyone accepted.

Ravenkit scanned the clearing.Her green gaze rested on Brambleneart,"there's only one prickly soul around here"she hissed to Flamekit and flicked her tail to the tabby Shecat.

Everyone accepted.

Ravenkit scanned the clearing.Her green gaze rested on Brambleneart,"there's only one prickly soul around here"she hissed to Flamekit and flicked her tail to the tabby Shecat.
"Really? Brambleheart seems really nice. Why would she be the traitor?" Flamekit asked.
(Remember, she's only prickly in ThornClan. And her cover is that she's only really nice in DawnClan.)

"Really? Brambleheart seems really nice. Why would she be the traitor?" Flamekit asked.
(Remember, she's only prickly in ThornClan. And her cover is that she's only really nice in DawnClan.) 

(Oakstars her father, yes)
"I've heard rumors that she isn't pure DawnClan blood"Ravenkit mewed.

Quote: "No, I remember Mama saying to Goldentail that she was found on at the border on a patrol by my father, right before he died." Flamekit meowed. "Maybe we should get more evidence." he said.
~
Brambleheart told Swanstar she was heading out to hunt, and slipped out of camp. She caught a rabbit and headed toward ThornClan, crossing the border she looked around. Checking that no one saw her, she padded farther and finally into camp. Heading straight for Oakstar den, not caring the looks she was getting. Kits were born and made apprenticed when she was gone, and normally she only came at night. Smelling of DawnClan it was suspicious but Brambleheart did not care, she knew she should be here and ignored the stares of the apprentices and two young warriors. Entering Oakstar's den, she dipped her head to her father, dropped her rabbit at his paws and sat down "I can't stay to long, they think I'm hunting." she said quickly "But I need to speak with you, father. Leaf-fall is coming, prey will become scarce. And they are already getting low on it," she smiled joyfully Oh, DawnClan won't you ever learn to train more hunters? she asked herself happily. "Anyway, father. I wanted to tell you, I believe two kits are suspicious of me. What should I do?" she asked.

"No, I remember Mama saying to Goldentail that she was found on at the border on a patrol by my father, right before he died." Flamekit meowed. "Maybe we should get more evidence." he said.
~
Brambleheart told Swanstar she was heading out to hunt, and slipped out of camp. She caught a rabbit and headed toward ThornClan, crossing the border she looked around. Checking that no one saw her, she padded farther and finally into camp. Heading straight for Oakstar den, not caring the looks she was getting. Kits were born and made apprenticed when she was gone, and normally she only came at night. Smelling of DawnClan it was suspicious but Brambleheart did not care, she knew she should be here and ignored the stares of the apprentices and two young warriors. Entering Oakstar's den, she dipped her head to her father, dropped her rabbit at his paws and sat down "I can't stay to long, they think I'm hunting." she said quickly "But I need to speak with you, father. Leaf-fall is coming, prey will become scarce. And they are already getting low on it," she smiled joyfully Oh, DawnClan won't you ever learn to train more hunters? she asked herself happily. "Anyway, father. I wanted to tell you, I believe two kits are suspicious of me. What should I do?" she asked.

Raven kit nodded."wasn't it odd that she wasn't around when ThornClan attacked?"she meowed.
~
Oakstar twitched his nose,"Stay out of there way, make sure to check behind you"he' growled."tell me, what have you learned?"

Quote: "She's always out hunting and never brings anything back, maybe a few mice but that's it." Flamekit said.
~
"I will, and who's going to believe kits anyway." Brambleheart mewed, "But anyway, I've learned that they're planning an attack once they're warriors are healed. That and the medicine cat has a prophecy, she says that you and Swanstar have to fight and apparently only one can survive. But it'll obviously be you," she meowed.

"She's always out hunting and never brings anything back, maybe a few mice but that's it." Flamekit said.
~
"I will, and who's going to believe kits anyway." Brambleheart mewed, "But anyway, I've learned that they're planning an attack once they're warriors are healed. That and the medicine cat has a prophecy, she says that you and Swanstar have to fight and apparently only one can survive. But it'll obviously be you," she meowed.

"That is true." Amberpool meows. "Perhaps we should tell Swanstar to be safe and keep an eye on her."

Back
Top Bottom