*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
Name: Finchkit
Personality: Can't really have one yet
Clan: Dawnclan
Description(NO PHOTO): Finchkit got her name because she looks like a goldfinch. So, dark reddish-ginger face, with back and white head. Khaki coloured body with black legs. Speckled with white and flash pf golden. black and white tail
History: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Username: Feather Hearts

Name: Dawnkit
Personality: none yet
Clan: DawnClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Pinkish gray with white chest
History: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Username: Feather hearts

Name: Patchkit
Personality: none yet
Description(NO PHOTO): Patchy brown
Username: Feather hearts

Name: Thornkit
Personality: a little fighter
Description(NO PHOTO): Dark brown tabby tom
Username: Feather Hearts

Who is the mother?

Quote: "Geez, she's not gonna claw you when she's in the middle of camp." Flamekit whispered and licked Firekit's head.
~
"OK, I guess it's just you and me then." Silverstep said and padded toward the camp entrance.
~
Lilypool sat back, she did not want to disturb the grieving queen.
~
Brambleheart growled to herself and then spoke in her fake sweet voice, "What's wrong little one?" she asked, pretending to be curious.

"Geez, she's not gonna claw you when she's in the middle of camp." Flamekit whispered and licked Firekit's head.
~

"OK, I guess it's just you and me then." Silverstep said and padded toward the camp entrance.
~
Lilypool sat back, she did not want to disturb the grieving queen.
~

Brambleheart growled to herself and then spoke in her fake sweet voice, "What's wrong little one?" she asked, pretending to be curious.

Firekit padded to her still littermates, were Goldentail and Darkkit sat,"what's wrong with them?"Firekit demanded,"They are Dead, Firekit.Wingkit and Snowkit are dead.They have gone to StarClan, were all of are lost Clanmates and many more with care for them.You will never see them again, until you join StarClan to"Goldentail murmured.
~
Ravenkit flicked Flamekits head with her tail and backed away from the Tabby Shecat, hissing angrly.She flattened her ears and raced to Stormkit, hiding under her paw, as she grieved for her dead father.
~
Stormpaw looked at BrambleHeart.She covered Ravenkit with one paw, glaring at tabby cat, she turned her back.
~
Firekit padded back to Flamekit, sadly.She purred with delight when she saw him, tough.
~
Darkkit licked her brother and sister, greaiveinh.

Firekit padded to her still littermates, were Goldentail and Darkkit sat,"what's wrong with them?"Firekit demanded,"They are Dead, Firekit.Wingkit and Snowkit are dead.They have gone to StarClan, were all of are lost Clanmates and many more with care for them.You will never see them again, until you join StarClan to"Goldentail murmured.
~
Ravenkit flicked Flamekits head with her tail and backed away from the Tabby Shecat, hissing angrly.She flattened her ears and raced to Stormkit, hiding under her paw, as she grieved for her dead father.
~
Stormpaw looked at BrambleHeart.She covered Ravenkit with one paw, glaring at tabby cat, she turned her back.
~
Firekit padded back to Flamekit, sadly.She purred with delight when she saw him, tough.
~
Darkkit licked her brother and sister, greaiveinh.

Amberpool licks the kits heads. "I know that you will miss them." She mummers. "But you will see them in StarClan one day.

Back
Top Bottom