*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
Okay, I checked the RP and it doesn't so I'll make one
Name: Stormfeather
Personality: Harsh and snappy,but has a soft spot for sickly kits
Clan: ThornClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Sleek dark gray tabby she-cat with white chest and green eyes
History: Born and raised in ThornClan, she is a loyal med cat
Mate: Can't have one
Kits: Can't have any
Username: Feather Hearts

LOL I'm gonna be busy

Name: Mistpaw
Personality: Harsh, but loves caring for cats
Clan: ThornClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Gray tabby with blue eyes
History: Born and is loyal
Mate: none
Kits: none
Username: Storm heart

Okay, I checked the RP and it doesn't so I'll make one
[COLOR=333333]Name: Stormfeather[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age: 21 moons[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender: She-cat[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: Harsh and snappy,but has a soft spot for sickly kits[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Clan: ThornClan[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Description(NO PHOTO): Sleek dark gray tabby she-cat with white chest and green eyes[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History: Born and raised in ThornClan, she is a loyal med cat[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Mate: Can't have one[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Kits: Can't have any[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Rank: Med cat[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username: Feather Hearts[/COLOR]

LOL I'm gonna be busy

Accepted.

Quote: "Way to look suspicious." Flamekit said to Ravenkit, then smiled when he saw Firekit.
~
Rainkit meowed to Ravenkit, "We're only kits. How can we prove Brambleheart's a traitor?" she asked quietly, then saw the new kits and mewed "LOOK! New playmates!" but her brother groaned, "And now the nursery's even more crowded. And with Amberpool's kits coming, I'll barely be able to flick my tail!" he said "I just hope some are toms!".
~
Silverstep padded out of camp, toward the training hollow.
~
Lilypool padded over to Leopardclaw, and sat down next to her "Good job, do you know what to call them?" she asked.
~
Great, now the apprentice suspects me too. Brambleheart thought. (And she's not really a tabby, she's black with white paws, ears and tail.)
Quote:
(Ooh, the one who left FrostClan to join DawnClan?)

(Cluck? Wanna make things interesting by giving Willowpaw to Brambleheart as her apprentice?)

Last edited:
"Way to look suspicious." Flamekit said to Ravenkit, then smiled when he saw Firekit.
~
Rainkit meowed to Ravenkit, "We're only kits. How can we prove Brambleheart's a traitor?" she asked quietly, then saw the new kits and mewed "LOOK! New playmates!" but her brother groaned, "And now the nursery's even more crowded. And with Amberpool's kits coming, I'll barely be able to flick my tail!" he said "I just hope some are toms!".
~
Silverstep padded out of camp, toward the training hollow.
~
Lilypool padded over to Leopardclaw, and sat down next to her "Good job, do you know what to call them?" she asked.

(Ooh, the one who left FrostClan to join DawnClan? But wouldn't she have been given a mentor when she joined?)

(Cluck? Wanna make things interesting by giving Willowpaw to Brambleheart as her apprentice?)

Firekit purred at Flamekit and walked into the nursery.
~
Ravenkit jumped over to him,"Flamekits got a Shecat!Flamekits got a Shecat!Flamekits got a Shecat!"she kept saying bouncing around him.
~
Ravenkit then turned To Rainkit,"who cares?we are the only ones who thinks she suspicious"she said.

Name: Flameclaw
Personality: Quirky, but calm and a good healer
Clan: DawnClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Ginger tabby tom with green eyes
History: From a tiny kit flamefeather, was interested in herbs and healing
Mate: none
Kits: none
Username: Feather Hearts
~
Stormfeather twitched, cats around were whining in pain, blood everwhere, and suddenly she was sucked into a swirling black vortex.
Stormfeather rose to her paws panting rapidly. It was only a dream. She tried reassuring herself, but the vision kept coming. ThornClan is crumbling. Oakstar's battles had to end with a few dead cats. But ThornClan had lost more warriors in Oakstar's leadership then they could afford. I can't keep healing these cats, the medicine den is to crowded and herb stocks are low. I need an apprentice

Last edited:
(I was waiting until someone would say that, LOL)
Flamekit glared at her "Shut your muzzle." he snapped, but smiled at Firekit.
~
"I guess so, and I think Stormpaw's suspicious too." Rainkit said.

(LOL)
Ravenkit smiled at him and stuck her tounge out."she likes you.and you like her"she mewed and said to Rainkit,"of course she is!maybe we could ask her to help us"
~
Stormpaw paced around the clearing.She finally went into Fireclaws den,"Fireclaw"She breathed,"I want to become a Medacine cat Apprentince"she mewed.
[COLOR=333333]Name: Flameclaw[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age: 19 moons[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender: tom[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: Quirky, but calm and a good healer[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Clan: DawnClan[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Description(NO PHOTO): Ginger tabby tom with green eyes[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History: From a tiny kit flamefeather, was interested in herbs and healing[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Mate: none[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Kits: none[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Rank: Med cat[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username: Feather Hearts[/COLOR]
~
Stormfeather twitched, cats around were whining in pain, blood everwhere, and suddenly she was sucked into a swirling black vortex.
Stormfeather rose to her paws panting rapidly. It was only a dream. She tried reassuring herself, but the vision kept coming. ThornClan is crumbling. Oakstar's battles had to end with a few dead cats. But ThornClan had lost more warriors in Oakstar's leadership then they could afford. I can't keep healing these cats, the medicine den is to crowded and herb stocks are low. I need an apprentice

(Nettlewater is still in DawnClan, but she's a warrior now.)
Nettlewater sighed and went out to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom