*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
Blizzardkit to a deep breath before he nervously started to talk "Well I've been here for five days and I wanted to tell why I came from Frostclan." He paused and took another slightly shaky breath "You see my mother died of sickness and now I don't have any family in that clan but a few moons ago my mom briefly mentioned that I had a sister in Dawnclan so I come her in hopes of finding her, so I was hoping if you knew of any she-cats that originally come from Frostclan" he stops there and looks up at Swanstar hopefully
t
Silverstream watched their exchange, curious. (Could Silverstream be his sister, if he doesn't already have one?)

Blizzardkit to a deep breath before he nervously started to talk "Well I've been here for five days and I wanted to tell why I came from Frostclan." He paused and took another slightly shaky breath "You see my mother died of sickness and now I don't have any family in that clan but a few moons ago my mom briefly mentioned that I had a sister in Dawnclan so I come her in hopes of finding her, so I was hoping if you knew of any she-cats that originally come from Frostclan" he stops there and looks up at Swanstar hopefully

SwanStar Sat silintly for a moment,"well..."she began.She glanced over at Silverstream,"Yes, yes I do"she meowed.She flicked her Tail over at Silverstream,"Silverstream."she meowed at last.She gazed at him with her ice blue eyes,"she came here when FrostClan was good."she looked away then back at him again,"Blizzardkit, I do not blame you at all for Frostclans Falts, and nor should the clan."she meowed.She flicked her tail over his ears and went to her den without another word.

SwanStar Sat silintly for a moment,"well..."she began.She glanced over at Silverstream,"Yes, yes I do"she meowed.She flicked her Tail over at Silverstream,"Silverstream."she meowed at last.She gazed at him with her ice blue eyes,"she came here when FrostClan was good."she looked away then back at him again,"Blizzardkit, I do not blame you at all for Frostclans Falts, and nor should the clan."she meowed.She flicked her tail over his ears and went to her den without another word.

Blizzardkit thanks Swanstar before turning to Silverstream with a nervous smile

"Wildpaw! Where are you!" Sunstar exclaimed.

Wildpaw quickly run to Sunstar "Good morning Sunstar, are we going hunting oh or maybe training or maybe border patrol" she continuously got faster as she talked and her tail started twitching excitedly

Last edited:
Blizzardkit thanks Swanstar before turning to Silverstream with a nervous smile
Wildpaw quickly run to Sunstar "Good morning Sunstar, are we going hunting oh or maybe training or maybe border patrol" she continuously got faster as she talked and her tail started twitching excitedly

"Slow down young one!" Sunstar, said, laughing. "Today we are going to go hunting!"

Back
Top Bottom