*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(I'm just playing him so I remember I have him.)
Cloud looked up, it was dark and the twoleg was definitely inside by now and probably in his bedroom preparing for bed. He didn't mind it if she came into the house, but it was preferred of her to stay in the car for some reason. The young, long-haired white she-cat leapt out the luckily open car window and trotted up to the house. She proceeded to jump onto the windowsill of another open window and finally made it inside, the dogs weren't mauling the cats, something she was always afraid of and Speckle was greeting Amberpool, Crowpaw and the others. "Hi, Speckle." Cloud mewed, "How has your day been? Average? Interesting? Boring? I'm always curious, a car isn't the most fun place to be."
The forest green optics darted around for a brief moment
before looking at Cloud. The kittypet seemed friendly but
it didn't mean that she was fond of her. In fact, Speckle
found Cloud quite annoying.

"Oh! Hello Cloud," Speckle mewed unenthusiastically,
"The day was boring, and the thunderpath was
bumpy!"
Speckle shuddered at the memory of being
thrusted up and down in the twoleg's monster, it was
something she hoped not to experience ever again.

"Listen kitty!" The kit suddenly spat, her whole body
turning to face Cloud. The feline trembled with a sudden
rage, she was done with these twolegs. She was done with
disgusting food and monsters. "Show me the way outta
here..., otherwise I might make my own!"
@vachick15

"Crowflight I've loved you every since we were kits!"Nettlewater meowed.
Crowflight felt his dark grey jaw drop open. "But... then why did you become a medicine cat? We could've been happy together." he mewed softly. "But, Amberpool's my mate now." he meowed. "I'll find her someday." he declared.

"Oh! Hello Cloud," Speckle mewed unenthusiastically,
bumpy!"
Speckle shuddered at the memory of being

"Listen kitty!" The kit suddenly spat, her whole body
disgusting food and monsters. "Show me the way outta
@vachick15

Wow.... Sokya! :)

"Crowflight I've loved you every since we were kits!"Nettlewater meowed.

Crowflight felt his dark grey jaw drop open. "But... then why did you become a medicine cat? We could've been happy together." he mewed softly. "But, Amberpool's my mate now." he meowed. "I'll find her someday." he declared. 

"Oh! Hello Cloud," Speckle mewed unenthusiastically,
bumpy!" Speckle shuddered at the memory of being

"Listen kitty!" The kit suddenly spat, her whole body
disgusting food and monsters. "Show me the way outta
@vachick15

Wow.... Sokya! :)

Nettlewater sighed,"Because of Amberpool.I saw the way you looked at her when she was a kit and you were a apprentice.I became a Medicine Cat because I thought it would keep me away from you, to not ever think of you this way because of my law.But, it didn't,"she murmured, her voice crackled.

Nettlewater sighed,"Because of Amberpool.I saw the way you looked at her when she was a kit and you were a apprentice.I became a Medicine Cat because I thought it would keep me away from you, to not ever think of you this way because of my law.But, it didn't,"she murmured, her voice crackled.

"You... you... want to be away from me?" Crowflight mewed astonished. "You tried to hide from me." he said, his voice flat and sharp. "I'll love Amberpool way more then I'll ever love another cat."

"You... you... want to be away from me?" Crowflight mewed astonished. "You tried to hide from me." he said, his voice flat and sharp. "I'll love Amberpool way more then I'll ever love another cat." 

"No!"Nettlewater exclaimed,"I NEVER wanted to be without you!But....I had to..."she whispered,"It wasn't my destiny to be with you, I guess,"She muttered."Goodbye, Crowflight,"she almost hissed as she walked out of the den.

"No!"Nettlewater exclaimed,"I NEVER wanted to be without you!But....I had to..."she whispered,"It wasn't my destiny to be with you, I guess,"She muttered."Goodbye, Crowflight,"she almost hissed as she walked out of the den.

"No Nettlewater! Wait!" he called franticly.

When is she going to expect his kits? A little bit still?

"No Nettlewater! Wait!" he called franticly.

When is she going to expect his kits? A little bit still?

Still a while.

Nettlewater whipped around and ran toward him and nuzzled his cheek before pulling away quickly.

Quote: Cloud shrugged, "I've barely been out of the car. So I couldn't really help you past the house. My human would be angry if I did tell you how to get out." she jumped up onto a chair, "And I'm not sure you could make your way out on your own. Aack!" she dived under the chair as the twoleg came in to close the windows, then when he disappeared again she leapt back onto it, "After all, he just closed all the entrances. And only I know how to open them. But... If I did deci help you, what's in it for me?"
~
Sweetpaw decided to visit Crowflight, to examine his leg and see how he was doing, she entered the warriors den and growled when she saw Nettlewater pulling quickly away after nuzzling Crowflight, "I knew it!"

(I'm just playing him so I remember I have him.)
Cloud looked up, it was dark and the twoleg was definitely inside by now and probably in his bedroom preparing for bed. He didn't mind it if she came into the house, but it was preferred of her to stay in the car for some reason. The young, long-haired white she-cat leapt out the luckily open car window and trotted up to the house. She proceeded to jump onto the windowsill of another open window and finally made it inside, the dogs weren't mauling the cats, something she was always afraid of and Speckle was greeting Amberpool, Crowpaw and the others. "Hi, Speckle." Cloud mewed, "How has your day been? Average? Interesting? Boring? I'm always curious, a car isn't the most fun place to be."

"Oh! Hello Cloud," Speckle mewed unenthusiastically,
bumpy!" Speckle shuddered at the memory of being

"Listen kitty!" The kit suddenly spat, her whole body
disgusting food and monsters. "Show me the way outta
@vachick15

Cloud shrugged, "I've barely been out of the car. So I couldn't really help you past the house. My human would be angry if I did tell you how to get out." she jumped up onto a chair, "And I'm not sure you could make your way out on your own. Aack!" she dived under the chair as the twoleg came in to close the windows, then when he disappeared again she leapt back onto it, "After all, he just closed all the entrances. And only I know how to open them. But... If I did deci help you, what's in it for me?"
~
Sweetpaw decided to visit Crowflight, to examine his leg and see how he was doing, she entered the warriors den and growled when she saw Nettlewater pulling quickly away after nuzzling Crowflight, "I knew it!"

Nettlewater whipped around and quickly made up a lie,"Knew what?All I was doing was trying to get him to eat!"her fake lie seemed so real as she snarled.

Quote: Cloud shrugged, "I've barely been out of the car. So I couldn't really help you past the house. My human would be angry if I did tell you how to get out." she jumped up onto a chair, "And I'm not sure you could make your way out on your own. Aack!" she dived under the chair as the twoleg came in to close the windows, then when he disappeared again she leapt back onto it, "After all, he just closed all the entrances. And only I know how to open them. But... If I did deci help you, what's in it for me?"
~
Sweetpaw decided to visit Crowflight, to examine his leg and see how he was doing, she entered the warriors den and growled when she saw Nettlewater pulling quickly away after nuzzling Crowflight, "I knew it!"
Nettlewater whipped around and quickly made up a lie,"Knew what?All I was doing was trying to get him to eat!"her fake lie seemed so real as she snarled.
"No! No! No!" Sweetpaw hissed, "You nuzzled him! I saw it!"

Back
Top Bottom