*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Lilypool descended over Leopardspot and Stormrush descended over Cricketleap.
~
"Duh, mouse-brain, they'll get suspicious if we never fight." Meadowpaw meowed with a roll of her eyes.

(Oh, mai soft Acorn fur. So much death. *~*)
Tigerpaw grumbled."Fight if you want, I'm saving my pelt."

~

Morningpaw screeched in fury, throwing herself at a fox, slashing its eyes."They're retreating!" She yowled.

~

Ravenstar rushed forward."DawnClan, Full strength!" She yowled, snarling in pain as a fox sunk its teeth deep into her leg.

~

Nettlewater rushed out of her den. Sootfeather was pelted from camp, and Hawksplash was gently cooing to the few cats that stayed at camp."Mintgaze!" She meowed."There is a huge clump of dock and horsetail planted in the back of the elder den. Grab as much as you can. There is burdock root nearby, get a couple roots."She meowed to the SheCat, before slipping back inside the den, meowing urgently to Briarsong.

Tigerpaw grumbled."Fight if you want, I'm saving my pelt."

~

Morningpaw screeched in fury, throwing herself at a fox, slashing its eyes."They're retreating!" She yowled.

~

Ravenstar rushed forward."DawnClan, Full strength!" She yowled, snarling in pain as a fox sunk its teeth deep into her leg.

~

Nettlewater rushed out of her den. Sootfeather was pelted from camp, and Hawksplash was gently cooing to the few cats that stayed at camp."Mintgaze!" She meowed."There is a huge clump of dock and horsetail planted in the back of the elder den. Grab as much as you can. There is burdock root nearby, get a couple roots."She meowed to the SheCat, before slipping back inside the den, meowing urgently to Briarsong.
"Have fun getting some suspicious looks!" Meadowpaw said cheerfully and bounded off towards the entrance. She raced through it and started to follow the scent trails of her Clanmates until she reached the fray.
~
Everyone fought.
~
(Horsetail and burdock don't grow in the same environment. :p)
Mintgaze nodded and trotted over to the elders den she looked behind the back and sure enough, there was horsetail and dock. And for the sake of moving the role-play along, there was also burdock a few tail lengths away. She grabbed them and ran over to Nettlewater and placed them at the cat's paws.

"Have fun getting some suspicious looks!" Meadowpaw said cheerfully and bounded off towards the entrance. She raced through it and started to follow the scent trails of her Clanmates until she reached the fray.
~
Everyone fought.
~
(Horsetail and burdock don't grow in the same environment. :p)
Mintgaze nodded and trotted over to the elders den she looked behind the back and sure enough, there was horsetail and dock. And for the sake of moving the role-play along, there was also burdock a few tail lengths away. She grabbed them and ran over to Nettlewater and placed them at the cat's paws.
Snarling, Tigerpaw got to his paws, racing after her.

~

With a few more nips and snarls, the foxes started slowly retreating, before all four of the foxes took off, leaving the cats bhind, bloody and battered.

~

Morningpaw stood, panting heavily. Dark, crimson blood dripped from her shoulder's and flank, her chest heaving for breath. She let out a faint yowl of triumph.

~

Badgerfang stood over Owclaw, Faintly seeing a starry outline of a small kit, the kit that Firefrost had lost, leading the Tom into the stars, to forever rest with his Clanmates in the sky."Owlclaw..."She choked quietly.

~

Russetpaw nosed Blackpaw."Im so sorry...." She whispered. Longpaw bounded to her side, and stopped dead. He dropped to his paws, and let out a yowl."No!"

~

Ravenstar looked around, a black, starry shape was padding up to Blackpaw."F-Fernshade."She hissed quietly, wishing that the apprentice Wasnt dead.

~

(I'm no medicine cat, I just guess where they grow :D)

Snarling, Tigerpaw got to his paws, racing after her.

~

With a few more nips and snarls, the foxes started slowly retreating, before all four of the foxes took off, leaving the cats bhind, bloody and battered.

~

Morningpaw stood, panting heavily. Dark, crimson blood dripped from her shoulder's and flank, her chest heaving for breath. She let out a faint yowl of triumph.

~

Badgerfang stood over Owclaw, Faintly seeing a starry outline of a small kit, the kit that Firefrost had lost, leading the Tom into the stars, to forever rest with his Clanmates in the sky."Owlclaw..."She choked quietly.

~

Russetpaw nosed Blackpaw."Im so sorry...." She whispered. Longpaw bounded to her side, and stopped dead. He dropped to his paws, and let out a yowl."No!"

~

Ravenstar looked around, a black, starry shape was padding up to Blackpaw."F-Fernshade."She hissed quietly, wishing that the apprentice Wasnt dead.

~

(I'm no medicine cat, I just guess where they grow :D)
"That's what I thought." Meadowpaw meowed to him, smirking.
~
Rainspark and Flamefang glanced sadly at each other as they looked around the bloodstained clearing, with more than enough bodies filling it.
~
Lilypool and Stormrush led Cricketleap and Leopardspot into StarClan.

(XD)

"That's what I thought." Meadowpaw meowed to him, smirking.
~
Rainspark and Flamefang glanced sadly at each other as they looked around the bloodstained clearing, with more than enough bodies filling it.
~
Lilypool and Stormrush led Cricketleap and Leopardspot into StarClan.

(XD)
Tigerpaw ignored her, and ran into the clearing, but was stopped by Fernheart.

~

"Where WERE you?!" Fernheart snarled, her lips drawn back."If you had been hear, then maybe my daughter wouldn't be dead!" Letting out a snarl, she stalked back to Blackpaw, lifting her up in her scruff.

~

Ravenstar turned to look at Russetpaw, Thunderpaw, Longpaw and Morningpaw."You where all very brave. Not many apprentices are so keen to jump right into battle with a fox." She beckoned her tail to the rest of the cats."We have to get back to camp. Get Owlclaw, Leopardspot and Cricketleap."She meowed, sadness lingering in her voice.

Tigerpaw ignored her, and ran into the clearing, but was stopped by Fernheart.

~

"Where WERE you?!" Fernheart snarled, her lips drawn back."If you had been hear, then maybe my daughter wouldn't be dead!" Letting out a snarl, she stalked back to Blackpaw, lifting her up in her scruff.

~

Ravenstar turned to look at Russetpaw, Thunderpaw, Longpaw and Morningpaw."You where all very brave. Not many apprentices are so keen to jump right into battle with a fox." She beckoned her tail to the rest of the cats."We have to get back to camp. Get Owlclaw, Leopardspot and Cricketleap."She meowed, sadness lingering in her voice.
"Yeah, right. That's just mouse-brained. How do you know that even if we were here, we would've been close enough to stop it?" Meadowpaw muttered.
~
Thunderpaw smiled at the praise.
~
Lilypaw grasped Leopardspot by the scruff and Stormpaw grasped Cricketleap.

"Yeah, right. That's just mouse-brained. How do you know that even if we were here, we would've been close enough to stop it?" Meadowpaw muttered.
~
Thunderpaw smiled at the praise.
~
Lilypaw grasped Leopardspot by the scruff and Stormpaw grasped Cricketleap.
Ravenstar pushed her way into camp, waiting for all the cats to enter. She jumped onto the Highrock, wincing in pain. She waited for the cats to gently lay down there fallen Clanmates, before they gathered beneath her."Cat's of DawnClan."Her meow rang out in the hallow."Foxes attacked us...We lost many of our most vaulable warriors. Owlclaw, Leopardspot, Cricketleap and Blackpaw."

~

Nettlewater stepped forward, and raised her voice."May they find swift running, good hunting, and shelter When they sleep."She meowed, stepping back for Ravenstar to speak.

~

"Hopefully, the foxes will stay away. I want patrols to be aware of them." Ravenstar meowed."Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw."Her growl was deep as she shot a glare at the two apprentices, Tigerpaw returning the glare."What I am about to do, Will not have you involved. You decided not to help your clan when the foxes attack and when ThornClan attacked. Punishment is up to your mentors, not me." With that, her gaze rested on Longpaw, Morningpaw, Thunderpaw and Russetpaw."Thunderpaw, Longpaw, Russetpaw and Morningpaw. You have fought let true warriors in both battles. Step forward."

~

Shocked, Morningpaw slid up beside Longpaw and Russetpaw.

~

Tigerpaw stared at Ravenstar, fury surging beneath his pelt, His eyes aflame with anger.

Ravenstar pushed her way into camp, waiting for all the cats to enter. She jumped onto the Highrock, wincing in pain. She waited for the cats to gently lay down there fallen Clanmates, before they gathered beneath her."Cat's of DawnClan."Her meow rang out in the hallow."Foxes attacked us...We lost many of our most vaulable warriors. Owlclaw, Leopardspot, Cricketleap and Blackpaw."

~

Nettlewater stepped forward, and raised her voice."May they find swift running, good hunting, and shelter When they sleep."She meowed, stepping back for Ravenstar to speak.

~

"Hopefully, the foxes will stay away. I want patrols to be aware of them." Ravenstar meowed."Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw."Her growl was deep as she shot a glare at the two apprentices, Tigerpaw returning the glare."What I am about to do, Will not have you involved. You decided not to help your clan when the foxes attack and when ThornClan attacked. Punishment is up to your mentors, not me." With that, her gaze rested on Longpaw, Morningpaw, Thunderpaw and Russetpaw."Thunderpaw, Longpaw, Russetpaw and Morningpaw. You have fought let true warriors in both battles. Step forward."

~

Shocked, Morningpaw slid up beside Longpaw and Russetpaw.

~

Tigerpaw stared at Ravenstar, fury surging beneath his pelt, His eyes aflame with anger.
(B-but Stormpaw and Lilypaw fought too. *Stormpaw and Lilypaw pout in the corner*)

Meadowpaw bristled, "Waterpaw, Breezepaw, Doepaw and Fawnpaw weren't there. You don't seem to be addressing them." she hissed. Eyes narrowed into green slits of fury and vibrating with rage, she forced herself to sit down.
~
Thunderpaw's eyes went wide and he took a step forward that was slightly shaky with surprise.

(B-but Stormpaw and Lilypaw fought too. *Stormpaw and Lilypaw pout in the corner*)

Meadowpaw bristled, "Waterpaw, Breezepaw, Doepaw and Fawnpaw weren't there. You don't seem to be addressing them." she hissed. Eyes narrowed into green slits of fury and vibrating with rage, she forced herself to sit down.
~
Thunderpaw's eyes went wide and he took a step forward that was slightly shaky with surprise.
(OOPS. Sowwy)

"These apprentices have trained to learn the ways of a true warrior. I, Ravenstar, Leader of DawnClan, Call Apon my warrior ancestors. The four apprentices that stand before you have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code."Ravenstar looked down on them, smiling."I am sure they will devote there life to this clan." Taking a deep breath."Longpaw, From this day onward, I name you Longstripe, for your striped pelt. DawnClan honors your courage and speed." Her eyes drifted to Russetpaw."Russetpaw, from this day onward I name you Russetsplash. DawnClan honors your compassion and caring but strong nature."She meowed."Thunderpaw! From this day onward, I name your Thunderstrike, for your courage and speed in battle. DawnClan honors your courage." She glanced at Morningpaw, her eyes wide with mixed emotions."And Morningpaw. From this day onward, I name you Morningflame. DawnClan honors your bravery and hopefulness." The black SheCat raised her head."Longstripe! Russetsplash! Thunderstrike! Morningflame!"

~

Goldentail yowled, proud of her grandkits."Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!"

~

Firefrost glanced at Tigerpaw and Meadowpaw, But looked back at her other two kits."Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!" Darkwing and Fernheart echoed her calls there eyes bright.

(OOPS. Sowwy)

"These apprentices have trained to learn the ways of a true warrior. I, Ravenstar, Leader of DawnClan, Call Apon my warrior ancestors. The four apprentices that stand before you have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code."Ravenstar looked down on them, smiling."I am sure they will devote there life to this clan." Taking a deep breath."Longpaw, From this day onward, I name you Longstripe, for your striped pelt. DawnClan honors your courage and speed." Her eyes drifted to Russetpaw."Russetpaw, from this day onward I name you Russetsplash. DawnClan honors your compassion and caring but strong nature."She meowed."Thunderpaw! From this day onward, I name your Thunderstrike, for your courage and speed in battle. DawnClan honors your courage." She glanced at Morningpaw, her eyes wide with mixed emotions."And Morningpaw. From this day onward, I name you Morningflame. DawnClan honors your bravery and hopefulness." The black SheCat raised her head."Longstripe! Russetsplash! Thunderstrike! Morningflame!"

~

Goldentail yowled, proud of her grandkits."Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!"

~

Firefrost glanced at Tigerpaw and Meadowpaw, But looked back at her other two kits."Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!" Darkwing and Fernheart echoed her calls there eyes bright.
(Tomorrow pleeeeeeeeze?)
(Dude, I love these names. *-*)

Every one of my cats yowled, "Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!" except Meadowpaw, who sat in furious silence.

Back
Top Bottom