*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Tigerstrike unsheathed his claws, a low growl growing in his throat."Maplestar trusts me, I trust her. Who said I wasn't loyal?"
(It posted before I finished. XDXD)

Nightbird looked calmly at his claws. "Well, since this clan is run by the leader more than the warrior code, I suppose I'll have to trust Maplestar." She kept her voice neutral, not betraying any of her opinions on the way the clan was ruled. "That doesn't mean I have to trust you, though." She got up, flicking her tail at his face. "Once you've proven yourself a loyal Thornclanner, than I might not consider you my enemy." She started to walk towards the camp entrance, her fluffy tail in the air behind her.

(It posted before I finished. XDXD)

Nightbird looked calmly at his claws. "Well, since this clan is run by the leader more than the warrior code, I suppose I'll have to trust Maplestar." She kept her voice neutral, not betraying any of her opinions on the way the clan was ruled. "That doesn't mean I have to trust you, though." She got up, flicking her tail at his face. "Once you've proven yourself a loyal Thornclanner, than I might not consider you my enemy." She started to walk towards the camp entrance, her fluffy tail in the air behind her.
Growling, Tigerstrike stalked away from her. He padded up to Forestclaw."Hello."

~

Forestclaw whipped around."Ahh, I know who you are. You are Tigerstike, my grandson,no?"

~

"Yes, yes I am."

Morningflame whipped her head around. She spotted a fox red pelt stalking along side the walls of camp. She relized who the Tom was. It was Oakstar, one of the most evil cats that had ever stepped paw on the earth. His gaze whipped to her, and he mouthed.'I will be back.....' Before he vanished. Snarling, Morningflame threw herself forward, hissing as stabbing pain shot through her. She pulled herself up the Highrock, skidding to the top of the massive rock."Dawn....DawnClan!" She yowled, panting heavily."Oak....Oakstar! He......"She stopped, panting.

Cackle maniacily, Applekit shot up the Highrock, and lunched herself of the massive rock, flying across camp.
Cherrykit ran around in circles, screaming and kicking moss at everyone. Their mother was oblivious to this.
Nightbird's ears flattened. "There is a difference between hating Dawnclan and being a loyal member of Thornclan." She hissed softly, staring at the young tom with piercing yellow eyes.

"I don't know. Frostywing has a nice ring to it..." Frostypaw's whiskers twitched, "Or Frostyfrost." He joked.
Lilypaw giggled, "Now that would be something." she meowed.
Morningflame whipped her head around. She spotted a fox red pelt stalking along side the walls of camp. She relized who the Tom was. It was Oakstar, one of the most evil cats that had ever stepped paw on the earth. His gaze whipped to her, and he mouthed.'I will be back.....' Before he vanished. Snarling, Morningflame threw herself forward, hissing as stabbing pain shot through her. She pulled herself up the Highrock, skidding to the top of the massive rock."Dawn....DawnClan!" She yowled, panting heavily."Oak....Oakstar! He......"She stopped, panting.
Rainspark looked at the warrior, "Morningpaw, I'm sure whatever you need to say will be heard just as well from below the Highrock."

Cherrykit ran around in circles, screaming and kicking moss at everyone. Their mother was oblivious to this.

Lilypaw giggled, "Now that would be something." she meowed.

Rainspark looked at the warrior, "Morningpaw, I'm sure whatever you need to say will be heard just as well from below the Highrock."
(Hehehehe, Morningpaw?)
"No!" Morningflame hissed, breathless. She heard rustling in the bushes, and her fur stood on end."Oakstar!" She snarled, Her one good eye flickering around camp."Spirtkit!" She hissed to herself. Fear overcame the pain, she launched herself from the Highrock toward the nearby bushes, stumbling from camp.

~

Ravenstar looked around."She's right, He's here." She unsheathed her claws."I just want to talk."A voice sounded behind her.

(Hehehehe, Morningpaw?)
"No!" Morningflame hissed, breathless. She heard rustling in the bushes, and her fur stood on end."Oakstar!" She snarled, Her one good eye flickering around camp."Spirtkit!" She hissed to herself. Fear overcame the pain, she launched herself from the Highrock toward the nearby bushes, stumbling from camp.

~

Ravenstar looked around."She's right, He's here." She unsheathed her claws."I just want to talk."A voice sounded behind her.
@vachick15

Back
Top Bottom