*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Kesty kit materialized as he surfaced from a nearby lake as if he was a staple in a cheap carpet and there was a magnet nearby
Robinkit stared at him even tho staring is rude.
Spirtkit sighed."Well, I'll show them, Thunderstrike. I'll show them that I will hunt for them and protect them, just like Morningflame does for me."
"I hope you can, Spiritkit." Thunderstrike meowed softly.

Robinkit stared at him even tho staring is rude.

"I hope you can, Spiritkit." Thunderstrike meowed softly.
Russetsplash blinked at Rainspark."Well, I guess he isn't going back. So much for hunting."She sighed, dissapointment glittering in her eyes."Im going to check on Morningflame. If you want to come, you can, I guess..."She shook the last of the leaves off her pelt, and padded back towards camp.

Hollyleaf stumbled down the rest of the hill, panting heavily. She glanced at Shadowfrost."I...I can't do this any longer."She hissed.

~

Shadowfrost hurried over to the black SheCat, checking the wound on her front leg."You've torn it open again when you fell. I need to find Cobwebs, Marigold and Chervil."She looked up, glancing around."Chervil, Yes, I think I see a plant over there. Marigold? No chance."

~

Hollyshadow looked at Shadowfrost."How do you know so much?"

~

Shadowfrost padded over to a tree where a few spider webs where, grabbing the webbing with a paw. There was a small Chervil plant ground beneath the tree, and she nipped off a few stems. She chewed up the Chervil as she padded back to Hollyshadow and spread it onto the wounded areas."Well."She began, starting to pad the cobwebs on."I did train as a warrior apprentice for half a moon, but I was chosen as a medicine apprentice because of some sort of prophecy, but I was the wrong cat, so I trained again as a warrior. I didn't care, I rather the taste the blood of just killed prey or feel the fur of enemies in my claws over herbs anyday. But I still remember the herbs, and I'll never forget them."

Back
Top Bottom