*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"I suppose." Sweetfeather sighed.
Nettle water glanced at Morningflame, and then at Sweetfeather. Nettlewater duck down, and streatched forward less then ainch from Sweetfeathers face."You must NEVER, ever, EVER, let Firefrost or Flamefang know about this." She meowed quietly.

Nettle water glanced at Morningflame, and then at Sweetfeather. Nettlewater duck down, and streatched forward less then ainch from Sweetfeathers face."You must NEVER, ever, EVER, let Firefrost or Flamefang know about this." She meowed quietly.
Sweetfeather pulled her head back a bit, "And what is that?" she asked.

"Yes, I suppose I will." Rainspark meowed.

Robinkit chuckled because she was a completely secure child.

(Oh, gewdness. This can't be gewd.)

Bramblestar stared at her while eating a taco.

(Aww. :3)

Robinkit said, "I'll be your mom." and slapped the cracker out of Toadkit's paws. She handed the crumbs of the broken cracker back to Kesty.
Kestrel kit hugged his new mom. Who was his sister. But he didn't care. He nibbled on the cracker crumbs, and stuck his tongue out at Toadkit and his cloned cracker

Nettlewater lashed her tail, and pointed it toward Morningflame."This! They can never know what StarClan's plain's are for Morningflame."
"We don't even fully know what StarClan's plans are." Sweetfeather meowed.
Kestrel kit hugged his new mom. Who was his sister. But he didn't care. He nibbled on the cracker crumbs, and stuck his tongue out at Toadkit and his cloned cracker
Robinkit patted his head and bought him a box of butter crackers.

"Okay." Sweetfeather mewed.
"Good, Now I want you to go and get more Marigold and Poppy seed's."Nettlewater ordered briskly, padding toward the back of the den.

~

Ravenstar padded up to Rainspark."Rainspark, Can you send out a hunting patrol? The fresh kill pile is low, and after the fight, cats are hungry."and grieving."And keep a eye on ThornClan border. I can't believe that Tigerpaw joined them willingly, they may have kitnapped him."

"Good, Now I want you to go and get more Marigold and Poppy seed's."Nettlewater ordered briskly, padding toward the back of the den.

~

Ravenstar padded up to Rainspark."Rainspark, Can you send out a hunting patrol? The fresh kill pile is low, and after the fight, cats are hungry."and grieving."And keep a eye on ThornClan border. I can't believe that Tigerpaw joined them willingly, they may have kitnapped him."
Sweetfeather's eyes lit up, There's marigold by the ThornClan border! she thought excitedly. Then raced out of the den and through the barrier, into the forest until she had reached the patch by the border. "W-Wildwind? Are you there?" she called.
~
Rainspark nodded, "In all honesty, I think he did, but okay." she meowed and turned toward the center of camp, "Hawkpool, Russetsplash, Flamefang and Longstripe! I want you to go hunting near the ThornClan border!"

Back
Top Bottom