*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Ravenstar cast a glance at Tigerstrike."To be honest, Rainspark....I don't trust any of them. It's a trick, it has to be. Why would they change sides all the sudden?"She murmured.

~

"If Meadowpaw didn't want to come back before, she won't want to come back now."Tigerstrike growled, ignoring his brothers other comments. But you could see it annoyed him, the way his claws unsheathed.

~

"If you don't want to help find her, then don't. But I'm looking anyway. She's my sister, I'm not going to give up on her."Morningflame hissed to Tigerstrike, Her eyes glittering withdetermination.
"I suppose all we can do is hope they'll stay true to their choices."
~
"I can't believe you don't see it." Thunderstrike growled, "This is about her pride. DawnClan cast her out, why would she admit that she wants to go back?" his pace quickened, "I'll come with you, Morningflame."

"I suppose all we can do is hope they'll stay true to their choices."
~
"I can't believe you don't see it." Thunderstrike growled, "This is about her pride. DawnClan cast her out, why would she admit that she wants to go back?" his pace quickened, "I'll come with you, Morningflame."
Ravenstar sighed."I hope so." She glanced at Rainspark."I...Im sorry I left you to take care of the clan without even talking to you about it first. I should have asked you, instead of dumping it on you."

~

Morningflame smiled."Thank you, Thunderstrike. She paused when they reached camp. She turned and faced Tigerstrike."I don't care what you think about me, Meadowpaw, Thunderstrike, or anyone else. You chose to come back here. If you cant get over your grief for Larkpaw and toughen up, then go back to ThornClan."

Ravenstar sighed."I hope so." She glanced at Rainspark."I...Im sorry I left you to take care of the clan without even talking to you about it first. I should have asked you, instead of dumping it on you."

~

Morningflame smiled."Thank you, Thunderstrike. She paused when they reached camp. She turned and faced Tigerstrike."I don't care what you think about me, Meadowpaw, Thunderstrike, or anyone else. You chose to come back here. If you cant get over your grief for Larkpaw and toughen up, then go back to ThornClan."
Rainspark shrugged, "It's no big deal, don't worry about it."
~
Thunderstrike padded past them and into camp.

Rainspark shrugged, "It's no big deal, don't worry about it."
~
Thunderstrike padded past them and into camp.
Morningflame huffed at her idiotic Tigerstar clone brother, and stormed into camp. She broke down bawling for no reason at Russetsplash's paws.

~

"Um....Thunderstrike?....Longstripe?....Someone?"Russetsplash stuttered.

Frostypaw, who has a bad habit of eavesdropping, grinned at Lilypaw and Rainpaw. "Hey, are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" He chirped, pawing the ground in excitement.

(Is it to late to join?)

Name: Rainshadow
Personality: Spicey, Feisty, Loyal, protective outgoing,
Clan:Dawnclan
Description(NO PHOTO): all white, very fluffy, orange dot on tip of ears, tail, and back of neck. Amber green eyes. @puffypoo22 made a drawing of her on this thread- https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...aracter-ref-archives-and-chat-thread.1277712/
History: Has lived in Dawnclan her whole life. Her mentor is no longer with us. :( She wanted to study as a Med. Cat but was afraid of the responsibility.
Mate: Open
Kits: Hmm...
Username: @Sephora day

Back
Top Bottom