Hello

Eldest son is a joiner and OH is handy so it’ll be built at the back of the house as I want a new lawn put down in the Spring.
I have an extension room to the side of the garage where two dogs were going to live but my son took them to his new house in the next village when he got married.
So, I think I may have a run built from that. Maybe.
How many/breeds have you?
Youngest son has killed/eaten fish and fowl but I haven’t. I don’t think I could do that, BUT I realise you gotta eat :confused: Keeping chickens for their eggs will do me. :jumpy
Oh ok sounds like a good plan. I have 4 chickens and going to order some polish hens. I currently have 2 frizzles,silkie,and easteregger mixed with ameraucana.

Oh ok sounds like a good plan. I have 4 chickens and going to order some polish hens. I currently have 2 frizzles,silkie,and easteregger mixed with ameraucana.
Sounds like you know your breeds. I don’t, but, I’ve gleaned a bit of information on here and will maybe get a couple of Australorp hens in the spring when the new coop is sorted. I believe they’re hardy, friendly and good layers. Then maybe a couple of Buff Orpingtons

G’Day from down under Kerry :frow Welcome!

Yes, I am in Aus and yes, we do have the sun but happy to send it back for a small fee :p

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom