Help! Call Ducks Due!

Making tons of noise fettuccine had a crusted over eyes. I dabbed it with warm water he's opening it now.

He's not walking around the brooder like the others his feet are all curled in. When he gets up he's a bit tipsy

He's not walking around the brooder like the others his feet are all curled in. When he gets up he's a bit tipsy

It sounds like he needs some niacin and a duck sandal STAT! You can read about how to make one here, it's basically like a foot splint made specially for lil' web foots.

I thought I remembered seeing a BYC thread on how to make one out of cardboard and vet tape, but I can't find it. :/ If you aren't confident enough to do it on your own a vet can do it, but it needs to be treated immediately or else it may never be corrected and the poor thing will have lifelong leg issues that could lead to pain and infection.

It sounds like he needs some niacin and a duck sandal STAT! You can read about how to make one here, it's basically like a foot splint made specially for lil' web foots. 

I thought I remembered seeing a BYC thread on how to make one out of cardboard and vet tape, but I can't find it. :/ If you aren't confident enough to do it on your own a vet can do it, but it needs to be treated immediately or else it may never be corrected and the poor thing will have lifelong leg issues that could lead to pain and infection.

Can this be fixed?

Back
Top Bottom