HELP!!!! Exposed membrane and blood vessels!HATCHING CHICK WITH MISSING BOTTOM SHELL!

Miracle being a goofy baby.

Attachments

• IMG_20171117_144055.jpg
    IMG_20171117_144055.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20171117_143642.jpg
    IMG_20171117_143642.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 25
She looks a lot better after her bath, I hope the bugs are gone. She will be a good companion after your sure she is healthy.
Nope bugs are still there, AND when I hold her, I feel and hear a churning in her gut, and her feces is a little odd.

Miracle just had cuddle time with momma
But I had to put her back in the brooder and she is now crying of loneliness...

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_221742.jpg
    IMG_20171118_221742.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 36
Looks much better after her bath! Hmm...I don't know about that churning, hopefully it can be figured out soon. She might have just been nervous about her bath, which could have caused some stomach unease, but I don't know all that much about chicken digestion, so I'm not sure. :confused:

Miracle looks amazing, though! So glad she is healthy!

Apply some permethrin dust or spray asap.
You don't want mites in your house.
Did you positively ID the bugs?
Google mites and lice for images to help with that.
I doused the baby in diatamacious earth last night and I'll go to the store this evening

Oh my goodness! I am so so very happy Miracle is doing so well. I really hope the little silkie continues to improve. It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job with both of them.

Well I think that is the silkie has coccidia, but every place I look for corid, they are out and won't get another shipment for weeks!
I also couldn't find the spray or dust!
But on the bright side , miracle is almost triple the size she was at birth!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom