HELP!!!! Exposed membrane and blood vessels!HATCHING CHICK WITH MISSING BOTTOM SHELL!

The Vaseline seems to be coming off too! And, just assume we want pictures daily @WolfGirlMagic :hugs
Guys it has been a long while!!! MIRACLE HAS GROWN HUGE! And she is getting her big girl quack already!
But she still thinks she can lay in the palm of my hand... Poor girl!

Attachments

• IMG_20171207_174845.jpg
    IMG_20171207_174845.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20171207_174930.jpg
    IMG_20171207_174930.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 26
OMG! I just spent the last 1 1/2 hrs reading this incredible story. :love Congratulations on Miracle, she truly is one. She has grown SO much from where she started, good for her!! :wootI'm so glad that you saved that poor silkie, I'm sure she/he was very grateful. :ya Fingers crossed that silkie will pull through and become good friends with Miracle. :fl Have you decided on a name for your silkie yet?

OMG! I just spent the last 1 1/2 hrs reading this incredible story. :love Congratulations on Miracle, she truly is one. She has grown SO much from where she started, good for her!! :wootI'm so glad that you saved that poor silkie, I'm sure she/he was very grateful. :ya Fingers crossed that silkie will pull through and become good friends with Miracle. :fl Have you decided on a name for your silkie yet?
Yes miracle is getting bigger and dorkier as the days go by. Since it is winter here i finally had a warm enough day to let her swim, and she is the only duck I've met scared of water!!! She took an hour to actually do anything in the water! Haha.
The silkie isn't getting better sadly, but still trying.
The chick has not grown at all since I got hum/her. And we decided to name it Yeti.
My mom kept calling it a fugly monster, but I got her to settle with yeti.

Y
Yes miracle is getting bigger and dorkier as the days go by. Since it is winter here i finally had a warm enough day to let her swim, and she is the only duck I've met scared of water!!! She took an hour to actually do anything in the water! Haha.
The silkie isn't getting better sadly, but still trying.
The chick has not grown at all since I got hum/her. And we decided to name it Yeti.
My mom kept calling it a fugly monster, but I got her to settle with yeti.
Your duck isn't the only duck to be scared of water. I have 6 ducks and when I first purchased them from a farmer at 16 weeks, they were afraid of the rain. They would huddle up together and hide from the rain. Today however, they love water so much that they take a swim in their drinking water. Miracle will learn to love water. It is instinctive.

These are my ducks. The drake- Donald has twisted legs( I bought it that way and I think it is a Vitamin D deficiency) One of the females- Ding Ding is blind. The rest- Daphne, Dora, Daisy are doing really well as they lay eggs everyday.

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 10
These are my ducks. The drake- Donald has twisted legs( I bought it that way and I think it is a Vitamin D deficiency) One of the females- Ding Ding is blind. The rest- Daphne, Dora, Daisy are doing really well as they lay eggs everyday.
Oh I forgot to mention Dawn
She is the bully among them. Was told they were Khaki Campbell ducks but I don't believe it. They lay eggs almost daily though.

Oh I forgot to mention Dawn
She is the bully among them. Was told they were Khaki Campbell ducks but I don't believe it. They lay eggs almost daily though.
What adorable ducks! Looks like you have two Pekin ducks and the others look like they are maybe Welsh harlequin ducks or silver appleyard? Too bad about the 2 with disabilities, but they seem to have a great life!

Back
Top Bottom