HELP! Facial swelling

Have you used this product on a chicken? Chickens are a different ballgame than mammals.
If you are going to recommend natural products for chickens, you must provide how to administer the product, dosage, how long to dose, contraindications, and withdrawal times if any. It would help to link where to buy the products as well.
Birds have a higher metabolism rate than mammals. Products that work for mammals may not work for birds or may possibly harm or kill birds.
Homeopathy can be used on birds. I purchased a remedy for a hen of mine recent so did double check.
2D6B2B1D-8000-4CED-9E66-7805C304CA42.jpeg

You can find Borion, the us homeopathy brand, on Amazon, many homeopathic medicine online suppliers, and some local Heath food stores. That is where I get my remedies.
To dose a bird, I would dissolve the dose for people, 5 pellets, in a sterilized dropper bottle. DO NOT touch the pellets. Fill the dropper with quality water, and twist the stopper, the pellets will fall out one by one.
C5CA5545-EC7E-4B31-86ED-8BF847475B13.jpeg

Once in the dropper, shake the dropper, or strike it against your fist until pellet dissolve. Then administer 1-2 full stopper squeezes into the chickens beak. Homeopathic remedies will target the problem and help the immune system pass it, so the symptoms should subside. I would dose again as often as needed until swelling reduces. There are no withdrawal times or contradictions got homeopathic remedies.
Hope this helps. :)

With Benadryl, one and done. :) Been there done that.
True, though I think homeopathy is superior since it works with the immune system to treat the problem. Where any pharmaceutical suppressed the immune system. Just an opinion, its Ops decision from here. :) I found that when using homeopathy during sickness, it started to clear symptoms very quickly.

Thank you for your concern! She is still a swollen, but it has noticeably gone down this morning. She is acting 100% normal, and no else is showing any signs of anything, so I am hoping it was just a bee sting. As long as the swelling continues to go down, I am not gonna give her any medication, and just see how she does.
Sounds like a good plan. I bet she’ll do just fine on her own. :)

Back
Top Bottom