HELP INCUBATOR DEATH!!

10 chicks successfully hatched ❤ 8 Darths a tux and another yellow tht I bet is another silver faker 😂 one egg hasn't pipped or hatched so I'm keeping it for a couple more days b4 chucking it.

Hoppers jedi genes are strong with these ones 😂😂
20220927_120501.jpg

Theyre sat at 99° having trouble controlling the humidity tho, hoping it settles before the first 11 go into lockdown on Friday. They were only at 95° for about half an hour. I was lucky enough to catch the incubator as it broke xx
I feel like they should be okay then! Hopefully you can get an incubator soon though

Eggs have PIPPED! Still in a tupperware box 😂 company r being difficult about refunding even tho I've only had the bator 6 months 🙄🙄 So tupperware box incubating for me for a while!! I've set it up with a reptile thermostat and a couple of dpinges to drip water on. Humidity is holding at 50% and the Heat holds at 99° ... two hydrometers in there with them one keeping temp of the base and one suckered higher up to keep ambient temp. So far so good, eggs are nice and warm to the touch and we have 5 out of 11 pipped this morning!!
Go babies go !!

Theyre sat at 99° having trouble controlling the humidity tho, hoping it settles before the first 11 go into lockdown on Friday. They were only at 95° for about half an hour. I was lucky enough to catch the incubator as it broke xx

How long until you can get a new incubator? I would try and get one asap

Back
Top Bottom