HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Chicktori

In the Brooder
Apr 7, 2019
I HAVE POSTED FIVE TIMES TODAY AND NO ONE WILL REPLY TO ME ABOUT MY THREE DAY OLD TURKEYS POOP IT IS BRIGHT YELLOW AND GOOPY BUT NOT WATERY IT WILL NOT EAT FEED ONLY BOILED EGG IVE TRIED EVERY THING IT HAS CHICKS WITH IT IVE MADE A MASH IVE MIXED IT WITH EGG IT WILL NOT EAT FEED IT IS DRINKING WATER AND IT IS IN A CLEAN BROODER PLEASE HELP ME

I HAVE POSTED FIVE TIMES TODAY AND NO ONE WILL REPLY TO ME ABOUT MY THREE DAY OLD TURKEYS POOP IT IS BRIGHT YELLOW AND GOOPY BUT NOT WATERY IT WILL NOT EAT FEED ONLY BOILED EGG IVE TRIED EVERY THING IT HAS CHICKS WITH IT IVE MADE A MASH IVE MIXED IT WITH EGG IT WILL NOT EAT FEED IT IS DRINKING WATER AND IT IS IN A CLEAN BROODER PLEASE HELP ME
I wish I could help you! I just don’t know anything about turkeys!

Well the bright yellow poop may be due to eating egg and mash but I've never raised turkeys? Did you post this on the Turkey page? I'd suspect coccidiosis if a chicken but idk how susceptible turkeys are. Im gonna be honest and say ive had no luck saving any sort of sick poultry once obviously sick especially babies, but if you are successfull Kudos. Wish we could help more :"(

Three day old
And having sulphur color poop?
I'm no expert in turkey
But I have read that it the symptoms of blackhead

There are some posts here about turkey blackhead. There is a very new post from 4/02 by @stacymorris who has just been dealing with this disease. Sorry i don't know how to copy post links. I found this post by searching turkey blackhead. I hope this is some help to you.[/QUOTE
Thank you I’ve read up on blackhead and there’s no where he could have caught it from

Thank you for the reply’s I’ve tead up on black head and There’s no where he could have caught blackhead from

Back
Top Bottom