HELP!!! My hens really bad off!!!

Pics

Farmgirl283420

Crowing
Feb 21, 2023
So I believe my hen is egg bound all day yester day she was very off then she was just standing in the nest box I went in there to lock them up and she was still in there. I brought her in gave her a bath with epsom salts and then blow dried her and put her on the roost this morning she’s the same! I know I should give her calcium but which way is the best way? She’s looking really really bad!!!

Photos please? Could she possibly be broody?
image.jpg

Not the best just gave her a bath. Definitely not standing and listless not eating or drinking as far as I know eating some treats. We put mineral oil just a little in her vent. Some poop that looked like Clear liquid and undigested grass came out on the glove. weird lump beneath her vent very squishy. Last night she pooped when I put her on the roost sounded like liquid I don’t think she’s pooped all morning. She’s eaten some oatmeal. It’s her treat.

View attachment 3684306
Not the best just gave her a bath. Definitely not standing and listless not eating or drinking as far as I know eating some treats. We put mineral oil just a little in her vent. Some poop that looked like Clear liquid and undigested grass came out on the glove. weird lump beneath her vent very squishy. Last night she pooped when I put her on the roost sounded like liquid I don’t think she’s pooped all morning. She’s eaten some oatmeal. It’s her treat.
Does anyone know why it’s like this under her vent?

She’s is a year and a half and is molting I recently treated her for worms used safe guard could this have made her sick?

Back
Top Bottom