help needed with possibly poorly roo

Tasha82 is there any other way to view the video? I am not a member of facebook so I am unable to view it.

Quote:
erm,i could try putting it onto my comp then adding it on here,the vid is from this morning,hes got alot louyder with the noise thats why i started panicking,especially with what my neighbours did,give me 5 10 mins,xx

theyve all settled down,in the shed,and hes still making the noise louder and longer,but his breathing inbetween doing it is wierd,

I was informed of a test you can perform to fund out if you have gapeworm. One person holds the bird and holds the mouth open while I second person uses a q tip to take a swan of the throat. If there a red y shaped things its gapeworm. Treat accordingly.

Quote:
we havent put anything down his throat to check,but we had a good look down his throat ear;ier and it looked fine,just been back out and i think hes snoring,hes asleep not making the noise,but making raspy snoring noises,one of my other chickens on the other side is doing the same just alot quieter,do chickens snore???if hes no better tom think imgonna ring the vets for advice,or maybe pop to a farm i bought one of my others from n get them to check him,just keep panicking cos of the weedkiller,butt youd think some of my others would ber the same,especially belle who ate most before i managed to rip them out,xx

If the weedkiller is a huge concern/highly likely they ate it make I think they should be drinking a lot to help flush it out, but I honestly don't know. Maybe you should change the title of the pots or add that they may have ingested poison to it to get some more experienced posters in. I'm honestly trying to be helpful, but I just don't know.

Back
Top Bottom