Help! We need a photo of chicks in mailing carton!

frankenchick

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 20, 2007
Benton Twp., Michigan
My DD is doing her Poultry Rep presentation on bringing home chicks. We found photos of everything except the babies arriving in their little mail carton.

Does anyone have a photo we can use, or know of a link to a site that would have one? I tried "chicks in mailing carton" on Google, and got some reeallly interesting (but R-rated) results.
ep.gif

Someone posted pictures including the boxes a week or two ago in this forum. He had a picture of the sealed box and then the opened box. As I recall, he had some deceased chicks on arrival. I can't find it, but maybe he will see your post.

Thanks, SC and Sharol!

I found an okay photo in MPC's gallery; if the one from the forum shows up, I'd probably use it instead. I looked back for 3 weeks, but it's hard to tell from the titles what some of the threads are about. I'd just read 'em all if I had time!

Hope these help. (the guy with the shorts is the post office employee who called us on a Sunday morning)
I have a short video of the new chicks in the box on the ride home from the PO if you'd like it.

60053_img_1388.jpg

60053_img_1387.jpg

Hi frankenchick,
I have a set of 4 pics my friend took for me.
I was in the hospital when my chicks arrived so she took photos to show me them, they (chicks) are in the carton.
They're not the greatest photos, but they may do if nothing better shows up.
PM me if you want me to forward the e-mail to which they were attached.

Carrie Lynn

Last edited:
I am expecting some chicks tommorow or Thursday. If you want I can take pics showing what you want.

Back
Top Bottom