Help!

WildCHILD400

Songster
Jul 21, 2017
Hi I live in a neighborhood and me being foolish, I pulled out of the strait run bin. I have fallen in love with my punk'in but he' starting to try to crow. Hes about 5 months old. I would like to know if the no crow collars really work and just to let you know hes a bantam so hes like 5% quiter than a big roo. I would also like to know how I can make a no crow collar. Thanks!

Is it against the law for you to have roosters where you live? I have no idea, I'm just wondering. If that *is* the case... please really consider obeying the law. It can be really hard to get authorities to agree to chickens in a certain area, and if the rule is no roosters, by trying to "cheat" you could end up losing those privileges of even having any chickens at all, and stopping everyone else from having them too. Or do you have some other reason for trying to stop this young cockerel from simply behaving like a cockerel?

If you're not allowed roosters by law, if it were me I would rehome him.

It's just because they are loud. I need to re home him if u are interested please reply to this post and well get in touch. I live near Detroit Michigan

If I were to attempt to use a no crow collar I personally would try the original before attempting to make my own. According to youtube videos I have seen it is decently effective, but usually before attempting to reverse engineer something it helps to have an original. And I agree if it is not legal for you to keep roos but is legal for hens I wouldn't be keeping a rooster in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom