Help?!?

peeplover2030

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 4, 2013
I know I already posted about this but he's getting worse.my 2 week old baby peep has a huge stomach area and his leg gets stuck behind it because it touches the ground I'll put pics up in a sec

download

For some reason I can't see the picture.on my end it just shows a big question mark. I tried to click on it but it wouldn't open...??? Can you try and post the picture again or perhaps a link to the picture??? I'm not sure if the problem is with the picture or on my end but I usually have NO problems seeing pictures. can you try and post a link to the picture or another picture from my end this pic you posted can't be viewed. Sorry.

are you viewing on a mobile device or a computer it might not show up if your using a mobile device

I'm on my mobile I'll try and check with my computer give me a few moments to check. However ive NEVER had any issues viewing pictures before?? But I'll go to my computer.

I guess its my end but now she has a lump on her chest too I've never seen anything happen that fast.

Back
Top Bottom