HELPPP!!! is this a malpositioned duckling??

I realize you said your meters were calibrated, but 31-32 days is way late. I would have to think the temperature inside the incubator is lower than you think. I’d re-check them, and if they really are ok, there might be some other causes and adjustments that might be necessary. Like what humidity did you run throughout the process?

Sorry only one made it. We’d love to see pics of the lucky little guy!

I realize you said your meters were calibrated, but 31-32 days is way late. I would have to think the temperature inside the incubator is lower than you think. I’d re-check them, and if they really are ok, there might be some other causes and adjustments that might be necessary. Like what humidity did you run throughout the process?

Sorry only one made it. We’d love to see pics of the lucky little guy!
At the moment he’s still attached to his egg a little bit but once he’s free I’ll post

image.jpg

If I am correct this needs to stay attached until it’s gone correct?

So is it going to be in a brooder or go to a broody duck?
At the moment I don’t have a broody duck, I only have 1 duck old enough to lay (this guys mama) but she was destroying the eggs which is why he’s in a bator, he will be in a brooder but he will get non stop attention from me my husband and kids so it’s not like he will be lonely

Back
Top Bottom