I'm NEVER coming to your house for dinner.... what is that? EWWWW LMAO :duc:confused::confused::confused:Your chicken was prolly like :sick:sick:sick

View attachment 2392365
Lol she’s a cross beak. All that is is chick food with water😂 Thats the only thing she can eat.
**Edit. Also, that was early on when I got her. She didn’t know how to eat mash, so I was feeding her cream of wheat with an eye dropper just to keep her alive. So there was cream of wheat mixed in there too. But now she is on layer food and it is a thicker mash becuase she has learned to scoop.

Don't get your beak all tangled up :fl. Its a joke cuz it looks like puke to me lol :wee:ya
It’s fine😂 It kept her alive and that’s what matters. She’s my first time chicken, I rescued her from my grandparents. She was pretty much starving to death because she couldn’t eat dry food well and the other chickens. were bullying her. When ever she came out of her little hiding spot they would try to kill her. So she was probably pretty happy about having that😂

It’s fine😂 It kept her alive and that’s what matters. She’s my first time chicken, I rescued her from my grandparents. She was pretty much starving to death because she couldn’t eat dry food well and the other chickens. were bullying her. When ever she came out of her little hiding spot they would try to kill her. So she was probably pretty happy about having that😂

Gordon ramsey says you are fired :p glad shes ok.

looks like arthritis to me. maybe can't stand up because it hurts too much. ask your vet if they can give her a cortisone shot in her knees or what they can do for arthritis
I had thought it might be arthritis. The first time we took her to the vet they didn’t say anything about arthritis, but she has an appointment coming up so I will definitely ask...I can’t imagine it’s sustainable to just keep giving her meds for it if it is arthritis, do you know of any natural ways to help mitigate any affects of arthritis?

Thanks to the people who gave their advice and best wishes for Margarita. We made the tough decision yesterday to have her humanely euthanized as she was rapidly losing weight, was still immobile, and neither eating nor drinking on her own. She was such a wonderful chicken and she will be missed. I’m down to two little hens, Bubbles and Tequila...they’re not the best of friends however so I’m looking to rehome them to someone with a larger flock where they’ll be happier. I would get more but I’m going to college next year and my parents can’t handle taking care of more without my help. It will be hard to find them a home though because they’re such like pets that they have to go to some really great people who seriously pamper their chickens!! Thoughts and prayers for finding them a great home would be appreciated!!

Thanks to the people who gave their advice and best wishes for Margarita. We made the tough decision yesterday to have her humanely euthanized as she was rapidly losing weight, was still immobile, and neither eating nor drinking on her own. She was such a wonderful chicken and she will be missed. I’m down to two little hens, Bubbles and Tequila...they’re not the best of friends however so I’m looking to rehome them to someone with a larger flock where they’ll be happier. I would get more but I’m going to college next year and my parents can’t handle taking care of more without my help. It will be hard to find them a home though because they’re such like pets that they have to go to some really great people who seriously pamper their chickens!! Thoughts and prayers for finding them a great home would be appreciated!!

sorry for your loss :hugs

I am sorry that you lost your hen. It helps to get a necropsy when one is losing weight and having trouble walking, just in case it was Mareks disease. Reproductive disorders can cause similar problems, but it would be good to know that it was nothing contagious, since you may be rehoming the other two.

Back
Top Bottom