Hen or Rooster? $100 on the line

In game breeds the hen looks even more henny because they are very primative chickens with little domestication so the hens will be drab which provides camoflage and they will act very shy and skulking whereas the cockerels are very aggresive and in your face so to speak

Sorry about the delay, here he is in action!

I'm surprised my phone was able to take this decent of a picture with him running around glaring at me haha

Here he is with his girls. All 3 of them were gifts from me, but I've always wondered what the black&white one and gray one were.
Any ideas? I've been thinking about breeding the gray one with my awesome rooster. I think she posed for this picture, don't you?

definitely a Rooster! And yes, the grey one is a Diva!
lau.gif

definitely a Rooster! And yes, the grey one is a Diva!
lau.gif

Isn't she though!? Haha!! I was thinking of letting her live with me for a lil bit and introducing her to my handsome boy so they can make some pretty babies together :)
Yep definatley a rooster, he is a looker!. Your girl is question (on roost) is a silver laced wyandotte.
Thank you! She's the only chicken i've seen that looks like that! Are they rare?

Isn't she though!? Haha!! I was thinking of letting her live with me for a lil bit and introducing her to my handsome boy so they can make some pretty babies together :)
Thank you! She's the only chicken i've seen that looks like that! Are they rare?
no most hatcheries carry them and some private breeders

We have 2 silver laced wyandottes and they look just like the one roosting in your pic so that would be my guess. Good luck with your hatch! I bet those babies will be super cute!

Back
Top Bottom