Hen severely injured

Pics
May 16, 2021
Hello I have a severely injured hen. She is about 5 years old her head is extremely injured. She has a small hole in her back head her meat is showing behind her head. I’ve heard from someone that tumeric helps with wounds so my mother who can put tumeric in her head. Does anyone know how I can save her both her eyes are shut

Attachments

• IMG_5620.jpeg
    IMG_5620.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_5619.jpeg
    IMG_5619.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 58
Hello I have a severely injured hen. She is about 5 years old her head is extremely injured. She has a small hole in her back head her meat is showing behind her head. I’ve heard from someone that tumeric helps with wounds so my mother who can put tumeric in her head. Does anyone know how I can save her both her eyes are shut

@MysteryChicken Do you know how I can treat her?​

I'm so sorry! How did she get this injury? For how long has she had it? Can you get better pictures because you can't really see clearly from the ones you took.

Back
Top Bottom