Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Yay! How many eggs did you get? I usually let my eggs sit half a day or so, but I'm not sure it makes any difference.
I got 3. I ordered 4, but her geese started to hide them lol. I usually let them sit to, but I forgot and got excited, and set them right away lol. I hope I get a female out of this, I want big eggs! Lol.

Just candled all the "older" eggs and everyone was awake and moving well
wee.gif

Iain, I couldn't resist! Thanks for the invite... Don't have any goose eggs to set just yet, but I do have several clutches of call duck eggs in the bator now so I'm here whether ya like it or not! lol I was on pins and needles reading the last thread today! I'm so glad you started another! And its always fun when Pete's involved in the conversation! ;)

Animaladdictions:
frow.gif

Glad to have you along for the ride!! Hope it is a fun one!!

And... hop onto the hatch along thread (thread formerly known as hatch day). We have great fun sharing in our duck hatching ups and downs there!

I have 2 out of 4 AG eggs to go to the hatcher wednesday. They are still alive as of now...fingers crossed they make it to lockdown. Just hatched 16 chicks, waiting for them to fluff up so I can clean out the hatcher...

Okay I have a bit of an odd question; can geese and duck eggs develope an air cell if the egg has quit??
out of my 7 geese and 2 duck I can only see one goose and one duck egg developing, but they ALL have air cells and the air cells are getting bigger.

Any idea what's going on??

Sophie

Back
Top Bottom