Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Thanks!! I am so happy that she went all day without losing traction. I removed wrap this morning and she is still doing well. We just finished our afternoon outdoor time and I took a chance and put her in the kiddy pool. She nose dive swam three full laps and was so happy to be in the water with her buddy. When done, I picked her up so she would not do the airplane run in a circle afterward and she was content to sit in my lap and preen herself (and me). Plan to rewrap it in a little bit for the night.

Thanks!! I am so happy that she went all day without losing traction. I removed wrap this morning and she is still doing well. We just finished our afternoon outdoor time and I took a chance and put her in the kiddy pool. She nose dive swam three full laps and was so happy to be in the water with her buddy. When done, I picked her up so she would not do the airplane run in a circle afterward and she was content to sit in my lap and preen herself (and me). Plan to rewrap it in a little bit for the night.
celebrate.gif

So excited for spirit she has the sweetest face. A penguin does sound like fun lol. To b bad I live in
the desert. I was thinking about swans last night, I think I need an intervention.:/

Congrats to all the new babies, bayyjayy i'm kicking myself that I wasn't on when all this was happening!!! Forgive me?
bow.gif

Congrats to babies!!! Hows freds babies paulla??? Anyone got anything hatching?

hugs.gif
Hi!! I have been SO busy with all the ducks and stuff. Boy those babies give me a lot of work. Moved my ducklings out on grass today MAN were they EXCITED!!! Never seem babies so thrilled EVER!

Back
Top Bottom